Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Lightbulb Surprising rise to fame....

Jackass star Johnny Knoxville is putting his stapler and stun gun away for his latest role in the indie film Hating Her. He plays a guy who brings home his uptight girlfriend (Bridget Moynahan) and her sister (Selma Blair) to visit his family. ER star Maura Tierney has also signed on.

Will & Grace actress and Saturday Night Live regular Molly Shannon has been offered her own TV sitcom. The actress, who also starred in the movie Superstar, will play the mother in a nutty Beverly Hills family who takes in a psychology graduate. The working title for the show is Cracking Up.
    TV Guide
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    I say good for both of them.

Credits
    I've never watched Jackass. It seems a bit too lowbrow for me. Too juvenile.

As for the other one, I don't really watch Will & Grace either...
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Originally posted by wirm
    I've never watched Jackass. It seems a bit too lowbrow for me. Too juvenile.
    I'm thirty, but I'm always LMAO when Jackass is on TV. So it has something to do with yr state of mind, not with yr age. :big grin:

Well on the other hand I have to admit that I turned off Steve-O's "Don't try this at home" DVD after 20mins. Most of the stuff he's doin in that one is just too sick to be entertaining.