Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Terminator 3 Trailer News...

Corona's Coming Attractions

November 26, 2002... One of our best sources wrote in to tell us that the first full-length trailer for Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines will start being screened in movie theaters starting...

Credits
    yup

A Scooper for Coming Attractions confirmed to the site that the Terminator 3 trailer will be in movie theaters on December 18, but might not appear on all prints of Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
    December 18 will also be when you see the first Terminator 3 promotional banners in the theater lobby. Two designs have been created: one featuring the T-800 and the other featuring the T-X.

The banner designs are similar in nature to the ones used for WB's promotion of Ecks vs. Sever.
    :big grin:
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits

Talking

:big grin: :big grin: :big grin: :big grin: :big grin:
    ---Dan

Credits

Re: Terminator 3 Trailer News...

Originally posted by DBLDN11

November 26, 2002... One of our best sources wrote in to tell us that the first full-length trailer for Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines will start being screened in movie theaters starting...

cool, another reason to watch TTT. T3 is really going to show if arnold is a has-been or if he can still be a movie star. i can see T3 doing really well at the box office but also i can see it becoming the biggest flop since, well, last action hero.

Credits

Re: Re: Terminator 3 Trailer News...

Originally posted by impetigo
    i can see T3 doing really well at the box office but also i can see it becoming the biggest flop since, well, last action hero.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!
    --Dan

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Terminator 3 Trailer News...

Originally posted by RoboDan

BLASPHEMY!!!!!
    last action hero is actually an okay movie, it's kind of an interesting premise that they base it on, and it's somewhat entertaining. now, a really bad arnold movie is Jingle All The Way.

Credits
    X-Men 2 is also supposed to appear on The Two Towers as well.

Credits
    Originally posted by McCloud
    X-Men 2 is also supposed to appear on The Two Towers as well.
    COOL!!! at the theater you work at (you said you work at a theater in another post) do they ever do trailers for movies that they won't be playing (i think the bidding or whatever is done before the trailers come out usually)? In the old days theaters would play trailers even for movies they wouldn't be getting, but nowadays it seems like they won't. i hope the theater i see TTT will play X2 and T3 trailers.. but once TTT comes out i won't really care too much about anything else haha...