http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=13943

news from AICN .. and these trailers freaked me out

small (56K) Click Here
medium (256K) Click Here
large (500K) Click Here

Want To See A Trailer That'll Freak Your DooDoo Out? Check out JU-ON!!!
Harry here... Want to see a horror trailer better than all the American Horror films put together this year? As Dan Akyroyd said 20 years ago.... "Wanna see something really scary?" Check out the trailers below. This is a film that looks like it is prime time freaky ****. The sort of stuff that will give ya the willies and make that tingling on your leg form a cold dead white hand... The Japanese currently understand horror better than any country on the planet. They're light years ahead of the American Horror scene. They're not doing homages to the past, they're pioneering and clearing the way for future horror, and they're doing it better than I believe I've ever seen done before. They understand what is in the dark and what gives us the heebie-jeebies. THANK GOD SOMEONE DOES! Don't watch this trailer alone at night. I'm warning you...
Hi Harry,

I've just downloaded the trailer for "Ju-on" new Japanese horror flick coming January 2003 in Japan. It is based upon the original Japanese horror video series of the same title "Ju-on/Ju-on 2" released two years ago. The film is directed and written by Takashi Shimizu who also had same roles for the video series, and what's more, it is supervised by Hiroshi Takahashi (the writer of "Ghost Actress" and "The Ring" series) and Kiyoshi Kurosawa (the director of "CURE" and "Pulse").