Thanks Thanks:  51
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Credits
    - With the debut of the teaser poster this morning at Apple, I'd be willing to bet we'll finally see the teaser trailer for John Carter next week with Cars 2, seeing as though they're both Disney productions. Not to mention, a one-two punch with Cars 2 and Transformers: DOTM just a few days later seems like it'd be perfect marketing.

Credits
    Updated main post, Mission Impossible a definite with Transformers.

Credits
    The Amazing Spider-Man teaser has been postponed as it is unable to be ready in time for Transformers.

Credits

JULY Trailer Debuts

JULY: Trailer info credited to Alberta Film Ratings and other sources.
    http://www.albertafilmratings.ca/rec...strailers.aspx

In Time (trailer #1) 07/20/2011 1:34 20th Century Fox
    In Time (trailer v5) 07/28/2011 2:24 20th Century Fox
    likely in theaters with 'rise of the planet of the apes'

Sitter, The (trailer v6) 07/28/2011 2:24 20th Century Fox
    Sitter, The (trailer v9) 07/28/2011 2:15 20th Century Fox
    likely in theaters with 'rise of the planet of the apes' or 'the change up'

Like Crazy (trailer #1) 07/28/2011 2:16 Paramount Pictures
    likely in theaters with 'crazy stupid love' or 'the change up'

Darkest Hour, The (trailer #1) 07/28/2011 2:20 Entertainment One Films
    likely in theaters with 'cowboys and aliens' or 'rise of the planet of the apes'
    Last edited by kalzeye; 07-28-2011 at 06:36 PM.

Credits
    updated main post

Credits
    BREAKING NEWS! I've gotten word that the first trailer for The Avengers will not only be showcased at San Diego Comic-Con in 2 weeks, but it'll be OFFICIALLY released in HD online around the exact same time! According to my sources, they're editing it next week to included the new footage they're shooting this week, and it'll be online by July 29! Keep your eyes peeled!
    "Change the scheme! Alter the mood! ELECTRIFY the boys and girls, if you'd be so kind!"
    On December 17, 2010, The Game Has Changed!
    http://movies.yahoo.com/TRONLegacyRevealed

Credits
    What about the Amazing Spider-Man trailer? Isn't it supposed to be coming this month, too?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Fan View Post
    What about the Amazing Spider-Man trailer? Isn't it supposed to be coming this month, too?
    Haven't heard anything about that, but the movie will have a panel at the convention, of course!

Credits
    - According to Alberta Film Ratings, it looks like we can add trailers for Dream House and Battleship to July as well. The Battleship trailer probably won't debut until Cowboys & Aliens on the 29th (both are Universal), though I could see it hitting with Captain America the week before on the 22nd.

- Also, Considering Harry Potter is only a week away, I'm surprised we haven't heard any official word (or even substantial rumor at this point) on potential (teaser) trailers for The Dark Knight Rises and The Hobbit. Since both are technically Warner Bros., as is Harry Potter, I have my doubts that each trailer will actually be with Potter. It just seems a little too excessive / too good to be true (plus, isn't there a "rule" as to how many trailers a studio can release with its own film?). Not to mention, as noted, Warner. Bros.' trailers for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows and Contagion are coming up, and will/could hit with Potter as well, though I see Contagion being more likely attached to something like Captain America or Cowboys & Aliens.

- And finally, to echo posts on this thread, whatever did happen to the potential trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man? Yet-to-be-completed effects work apparently kept it from being released with Transformers, but we haven't heard even a peep since then, considering the (supposedly confirmed) rumor originated on these boards.

Regardless of what's hitting when, if even only a portion of these trailers - plus the rumored trailer for The Avengers with Captain America, and all the others listed above - all hit in July, it looks to be one of the biggest trailer months in recent memory. Can't wait.
    Last edited by TheProjectionList; 07-08-2011 at 03:29 PM.

Credits
    I spoke too soon (re: The Dark Knight Rises teaser trailer)...

Super Hero Hype - Exclusive: 'The Dark Knight Rises' Teaser Coming Next Week

Credits
    LOL was just about to ad that . will update main post with all the new info later today after work

Credits
    Btw, The Avengers trailer bit is NOT a rumor, I can assure you. I confirmed it with my source.

Btw, TDKR trailer AND poster next week = EPIC WIN!!!
    Last edited by Spider-Man 101; 07-09-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Credits
    updated main post.

Credits
    The Dark Knight one will probably just be a Teaser with no Footage & your saying the same trailer for The Avengers that will be shown at Comic Con will also be with Captain America ?

Credits
    I don't expect TDKR or Hobbit to surface anywhere around this month. Keeping my expectations low so that I wont be disappointed. But Avengers should make an appearance at San-Diego.

Also, IGN states that Warner Bros. didn't confirm any of the Hobbit or TDKR

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast