Thanks Thanks:  51
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    The Dark Knight one will probably just be a Teaser with no Footage & your saying the same trailer for The Avengers that will be shown at Comic Con will also be with Captain America ?
    I dunno about it being shown with Cap, but it will DEFINITELY be shown at SDCC and will be online around the same time. You have my word!
    "Change the scheme! Alter the mood! ELECTRIFY the boys and girls, if you'd be so kind!"
    On December 17, 2010, The Game Has Changed!
    http://movies.yahoo.com/TRONLegacyRevealed

Credits
    - I'd be willing to bet that the teaser trailer for The Dark Knight Rises will have some actual footage, and not just be a "logo" teaser. The teaser for The Dark Knight - the one with the shattering logo and voice over - was only :54 seconds long, while the first two teaser trailers for Batman Begins were 1:11 and 1:14 respectively, and each of those featured plenty of footage (not to mention, the first two teaser trailers for the Nolan-directed Inception were 1:02 and 1:21 respectively, and each of those featured plenty of footage as well). Considering the teaser trailer for TDKR is rumored to be 1:33, longer than all those mentioned, it would almost have to feature actual footage. My guess is that it could be a single "scene" or sequence from the film, edited as a trailer. Something like the original trailer for Unbreakable, possibly. They've been shooting since May, but I don't think a lot of that has been action, hence a more subdued, drama/dialogue-heavy or single-scene trailer might make more sense.

- As for The Avengers trailer, I doubt that it's actually attached to Captain America, at least not with the trailers before the movie itself. That'd be like showing the trailer beforehand for the sequel to the film you're about to watch. It wouldn't make sense. I could see it being a post-credits kind of thing, but I'm pretty sure there's already a post-credits scene featuring Chris Evans and Samuel L. Jackson in modern-day Times Square. I don't doubt that The Avengers trailer is premiering at Comic-Con the same weekend, it's just hard to see how they would simultaneously release it in theaters. I guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks...

Credits
    I'm 100% sure The Avengers teaser WON'T be shown with Cap. However, I just double-checked with my source and he's confirmed that it'll be online OFFICIALLY by July 29th. Keep your eyes peeled!

Credits
    The Amazing Spider-Man teaser trailer was recently classified by the British Board of Film Classification (one version in 2D, one in 3D):

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/BTxxx280511/

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/ATxxx280511/

Credits
    awesome news! might be with Potter afterall, if not definately with Captain America

Credits
    GREAT news! Thanks!

Credits
    The TDKR trailer was just classified on the Alberta Film Ratings website.

Credits
    Alright, here's tentative release schedule so far for the (big) week ahead:

- MONDAY (7/11): First full trailer for The Adventures of Tintin. The full-length international trailer this morning, so the domestic version shouldn't be too far behind.

- TUESDAY (7/12): Trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows will premiere on Entertainment Tonight. I imagine it'll be online the same day.

- THURSDAY (7/14): Teaser Trailer for John Carter will be released online (last paragraph).

That leaves the trailer for Hugo to probably hit on either Wednesday or Thursday. And even with confirmation finally coming for The Dark Knight Rises teaser trailer, I wouldn't be surprised if it's not released online this week, and instead released online next week after it's debute with Harry Potter over the weekend. It just feels like it's one of those trailers where they're going to wait to release it online, though I could (hopefully) be wrong.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProjectionList View Post
    That leaves the trailer for Hugo to probably hit on either Wednesday or Thursday. And even with confirmation finally coming for The Dark Knight Rises teaser trailer, I wouldn't be surprised if it's not released online this week, and instead released online next week after it's debute with Harry Potter over the weekend. It just feels like it's one of those trailers where they're going to wait to release it online, though I could (hopefully) be wrong.
    I think you could be right as it's a teaser that could actually sell tickets to HP7 2 (not that it'll need that much help).

Credits
    Have you guys any information on the whereabouts of the 'Thing' prequel and 'Prometheus' trailers?

Credits
    No idea about The Thing, but footage from Prometheus is premiering at Comic-Con in a couple of weeks, so we might see that footage online in the days/week after, or with Cowboys & Aliens the following weekend, but no one knows for sure.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JaaayDee View Post
    Have you guys any information on the whereabouts of the 'Thing' prequel and 'Prometheus' trailers?
    A rumor said "Prometheus" trailer may with Rise of plant of apes(same from 2000 fox)
    but just a rumor

To be love...a whole life long

Credits
    That would definitely makes sense.

Credits
    - So it looks like the Contagion trailer is debuting today (Wednesday) on Entertainment Tonight. Seeing as though Warner Bros. released the Sherlock Holmes trailer last night and is releasing the Contagion trailer today, that probably leaves a Thursday release for The Dark Knight Rises, though I guess they could wait longer (a theater-cam version can be found now, which I won't be posting it here, so it would make sense for WB to release an official version sooner rather than later). When was the last time a studio released three blockbuster trailers in the same week? Then again, I guess there's never been a final Harry Potter movie before either...

Credits
    - According to The Film Stage, the teaser trailer for TDKR won't officially be online until Monday (the 18th).

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast