Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Talking Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes (2011)

Brief promotional test shot from WETA:

A full behind the scenes look will take place this Wednesday at 2:30 PM EST on Facebook, with the trailer due out Friday. BE THERE!

More details here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=208627862498676
    "Change the scheme! Alter the mood! ELECTRIFY the boys and girls, if you'd be so kind!"
    On December 17, 2010, The Game Has Changed!
    http://movies.yahoo.com/TRONLegacyRevealed

j7wild Guest
    I still haven't seen the last 20 min of the Planet of the Apes by Tim Burton because the stupid movie theater I saw it at, someone decided to turn the auditorium's work lights on!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    I still haven't seen the last 20 min of the Planet of the Apes by Tim Burton because the stupid movie theater I saw it at, someone decided to turn the auditorium's work lights on!!
    Why would that stop you watching the last 20 mins?

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by odj_310388 View Post
    Why would that stop you watching the last 20 mins?
    those work lights were so bright, you couldn't even see the silhouette of an image on the movie screen

all we got was Audio

Credits
    those work lights were so bright, you couldn't even see the silhouette of an image on the movie screen

all we got was Audio
    You had 20 mins to go tell them to switch the lights off and you didn't?

j7wild Guest
    oh we tried, many of us in that entire auditorium tried and no one did anything

then they wouldn't give us a free pass for it

stupid Regal Cinemas, they suck!

Credits
    you want us to believe that for the past 10 years, you havent had the opportunity to watch this movie again - by either renting it or watching it on tv ??
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by redbear View Post
    you want us to believe that for the past 10 years, you havent had the opportunity to watch this movie again - by either renting it or watching it on tv ??
    no, I never seen it again after the movie theater viewing;

I never brought home a copy from my stores or rent it on cable/satellite/direct tv, etc

from what people told me, I didn't miss much!!

Credits
    oh we tried, many of us in that entire auditorium tried and no one did anything

then they wouldn't give us a free pass for it

stupid Regal Cinemas, they suck!
    Sounds like a crap Cinema, if that happened at the place I work at we would have switched them off immediately, or if it was a fault and people complained given them free passes. Honestly if you complain about pretty much anything at our cinema they'll give you a free pass if you whine enough.

j7wild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by odj_310388 View Post
    Sounds like a crap Cinema, if that happened at the place I work at we would have switched them off immediately, or if it was a fault and people complained given them free passes. Honestly if you complain about pretty much anything at our cinema they'll give you a free pass if you whine enough.
    Regal Cinemas have some of the nicest Theaters in the United States but their management sucks!

I had bad experience at their theaters in Dallas, Houston, Miami, California.

I used to manage first run multi-plexes and that's what we did too, if the sound, temperature, picture wasn't right, we will give the customer free passes (with no restrictions) for any movie of their choice.

I had a bad experience 3 months ago at one of their rival companies: Cinemark.

Noisy people on the cell phone and a crying kid that was about 6 years old.

The Manager gave me 2 free passes good to any movie including 3D and IMAX with no restrictions and the expiration date of December 31st, 2099!!

Credits

First Look in HD, Yahoo Encode

Why Bother?, Really...... A Motion Poster Would Have Been Better.

QT Movie Clip HD 480p (1.5Mb)
    QT Movie Clip HD 720p (3.7Mb)
    QT Movie Clip HD 1080p (5.5Mb)

FLV Movie Clip 640X272 (294Kb)
    WMV Movie Clip 640X272 (427Kb)

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Retarded Creationists in America aren't going to be one bit happy about this movie about an ape evolving.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by hlbimage View Post
    Retarded Creationists in America aren't going to be one bit happy about this movie about an ape evolving.
    i didnt get that. it appeared (at least to me) that the apes didnt evolve, they were the result of engineering.

back on topic: WOW! this is one film i just can't wait to see. i'm a big fan of the Apes movies so i don't know how this will fit into the Apes universe, but wow, i cant wait to see it... the f/x are just jaw dropping.