Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Thumbs up Michael Bay movies are awesome because of this!!

His movies are inspiring!!

They lift you up!

They make you feel good!

They are about the Human Spirit!!

These are just 3 of the many reasons why Michael's movies are Awesome and the Best!

Better than Cameron, who has decided to grace us with his presence only once every 12 years plus he sold out the Terminator movies - I will never forgive him for that!!

Out of sight, Out of mind, Jimmy!!

Credits
    Bay is good and has created some great moments. Cameron sold out the terminator movies because that was the only way he would have gotten to direct the first movie.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    Better than Cameron, who has decided to grace us with his presence only once every 12 years plus he sold out the Terminator movies - I will never forgive him for that!!

Out of sight, Out of mind, Jimmy!!
    But when he decided to come back... he revolutionized the movie industry... again!

Quote Originally Posted by odj_310388 View Post
    Cameron sold out the terminator movies because that was the only way he would have gotten to direct the first movie.
    ... and if God's willing, in 2018 the rights will revert to him

Empire

Agency powerhouse CAA is pimping the new deal and everyone is aware that the rights have a built-in expiry date: in 2018, all the US rights to the characters revert to James Cameron, which might explain why there’s now a renewed interest in getting movies made before the creator of the Terminator universe can shut anything down.
    -----

I admit that I love the look of Bay movies. He knows how to compose a very cool frame In that matter he should get more credit from people because his movies always look and sound great. But when it comes to the story or acting... ugh!

And lately he inserts too much pro-military stuff to all his movies and they end up with the feel of propaganda/military recruitment films... which at first was annoying and now it is just histerical
    Last edited by michalz00; 06-07-2011 at 09:27 AM.

Credits
    The thing about Bay is that he really knows what sells. Recently Megan Fox was noted to have quit the Transformers franchise because Bay shot her in a way that would basically appeal to 16-year-old boys. Bay likely knows this will sell tickets.
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    He sure can sell! I´m watching first Bad Boys right now and cant wait for the second movie to come out on Blu-ay (where the hell is it btw? - it was in first BD trailers that were on first Sony Blu-ray discs ...)
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Granite View Post
    The thing about Bay is that he really knows what sells. Recently Megan Fox was noted to have quit the Transformers franchise because Bay shot her in a way that would basically appeal to 16-year-old boys. Bay likely knows this will sell tickets.
    not just 16 year old boys!

I'm 46 and I find her appealing too!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Granite View Post
    not just 16 year old boys!

I'm 46 and I find her appealing too!

I think he meant the mental capacity of 16 year old boys.

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by odj_310388 View Post
    I think he meant the mental capacity of 16 year old boys.
    I am not sure what that means.

I doubt a 16 year old would want to have a meaningful conversation with a pretty woman at that hormone full age.

my older nephew (my brother's son) is 16 and he has seen both Transformers movies and he doesn't think Megan is attractive.

he likes Olivia Munn.

I agree with him too!