Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Cool Transformers 3 reviews (SPOILER)

Post those Transformers 3 reviews here, and DON'T read on if you don't want spoilers!!!!
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits

Cool

My Review:

4 out of 5 stars

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Michael Bay knows how to make movies that sell. Everything about this movie, and I do mean everything, is designed to sell tickets to this film in the summer movie season. You have explosions, cool fight scenes, silly characters, heroes, hot women, CGI scenes of fantastic events....everything works to make this an enjoyable popcorn movie. Did I say however that standing on the merits of making a GOOD movie this works...no. My rating expresses that I had fun, a lot more fun than last's week big movie The Green Lantern.

If this movie had not followed the travesty that was Transformers 2, I would have bumped this down to 3.5 out 5 Stars. Let's take Optimus Prime for example. Every line of dialogue from the character effectively was "Hi, I'm Optimus Prime, and I only speak in inspirational cliches." They could have given him much richer lines. Each character in the movie was this one-dimensional.

Carly (Rosie H-W, the Victoria Secret Model) - "My role is to look hot, and be placed in perilous situations where I must be rescued" - Why in Chicago did Sam not make her run away and hide rather than dragging her to multiple situations where she could die.

Sam - "I want to feel needed" - Despite this constant statement (or similar) from the character, he has virtually no impact in the overall story. Perhaps some minor cases, but compare to Tr1 where he drove the story nearly personally.

Don't even get me started on the one-dimensionality of the decepticons.

The CGI of course was second to none, but you could also see cracks where they missed significant things in Chicago. A moving train, distant car traffic, people on the ruined chicago pier not moving in a panicked way (unlike the highway). They did an intricate job at first glance, but not perfect when you look deeper

The atrocious robot twins were gone from Tr2, only to be replaced for comic relief by the mini-robots. In a sign of weak editing, the word "clusterf$%k" obiviously was recorded, but the last syllables were cut to censor. Why did you even need that word? Lots of synonyms for the swear word.

Still in light of the flaws, it did a respectable job of improvement in the quality. I would see it again, probably on video. I've been burned by the shoddy Thor 3D conversion, so I went to see this film in 2D and felt like my matinee price money was well spent.

Credits

Credits
    Although I am a huge fan of Transformer series previously I have watched all the two parts and really amazed to see the animation effect and action sequence and now I was looking for downloading this movie through movie capital review.

Credits
    Transformers 3 is the best 3D movie since Avatar. It was made with Cameron Fusion-cameras and with the support of James Cameron. And you see that! 3D makes the film such as no better, but it increases the fun watching. Definitly worth to see in 3D.

On the one side, Transformers 3 is the dumbest movie of the year. Story, characters, dialogues, etc. all nonsense and silly. Better not to think about it, it does not work. Do not think about logic and reality, it's a pity about the brain cells.

On the other side, when it comes to the action und fights, it was great. Sharp-3D-slow motion-robot fights in Michael Bay cinematography. Absolut fantastic.

Transformers 3 is like Bays "Pearl Harbor". If you surive the human and emotion part of the movie and the action begins, then the heart of the movie started.

j7wild Guest
    nonsense, silly, dumb?

I don't know - I was too busy staring at Rosie!!