Thanks Thanks:  135
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Credits
    I can understand where people might take it as underwhelming. But I took the teaser as saying: this movie is a drama and will be depressing and wont be some big triumphant superhero return like someone would expect.

Credits
    Please, this movie will still be more action then drama... we all know that. Even if they kill off Batman... I'm sure he will go down swinging The word epic is there for some reason. And don't get my hopes high, because you guys make it sound like it will be a super-dark NC-17 rated movie...

Credits
    lol You guys arguing about the teaser. I'll just wait for the trailer to come out and then watch that. Anyways I thought someone here told me studios don't do teasers anymore?

Credits
    Cool teaser. Not perfect, but it'll do for now.
    "Change the scheme! Alter the mood! ELECTRIFY the boys and girls, if you'd be so kind!"
    On December 17, 2010, The Game Has Changed!
    http://movies.yahoo.com/TRONLegacyRevealed

Credits

Nothing New, Different Encode

QT Encodes of the Domestic Trailer available at Apple including HD.
    Last edited by jacques1400; 12-20-2011 at 03:05 AM.

Credits

Post Brazilian Trailer 1 — WB’s Encodes

Braz. Portuguese Subtitled Trailer #1
    QuickTime: Mini-Res | Low-Res | Med-Res | High-Res | 480p | 720p | 1080p
    Windows Media: Mini-Res | Low-Res | Med-Res | High-Res | 480p | 720p | 1080p

Braz. Portuguese Dubbed Trailer #1
    Last edited by Pile-Poil; 05-04-2012 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Added Dubbed Version

Credits
    Fortunately this isn't like the Prologue, which will never make it online officially. That would only appear on what we know will be coming later next year on the inevitable double-dip of "The Dark Knight" in some form of collector's edition.

We just have to wait until maybe Monday or so to see this trailer in its 1080p glory officially released.
    Last edited by NL197; 12-15-2011 at 03:10 PM. Reason: should've put "next" year, not "this year

Credits

New ! !

QT Encodes of the Domestic Trailer #2 available at Apple including HD.

The first one called Apple a Teaser, actually Teaser Trailer #1.
    Last edited by jacques1400; 12-20-2011 at 02:57 AM.

Credits
    It's an incredible trailer.

Credits

Post Nothing New, Different Encode

Official YouTube Encode of the Domestic Trailer #2

Click ClipConverter Logo to Download Video

Last edited by jacques1400; 04-29-2014 at 10:45 PM.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Man, six days for the semi-official encode was a long wait...

My previous doubt about casting Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle is somewhat cleared up upon seeing Trailer 1. I have some idea formed about where her character may be standing/come into the story arc, with some info I read online about her backstory. But I won't elaboate, fearing that I may be misled by the Trailer itself. (I remember when The Dark Knight Trailer 1 came out, someone thought The Joker looked pissed off when the pile of money burns. Who knew then he set the pile on fire himself?)

As for the trailer itself, well of course it's awesome. But it seems a bit not focused. How do I put it?... To me, TDK Trailer 1 focuses mainly on The Joker. In comparison, TDKR Trailer 1 seems to be having a lot to tell, instead of focusing on one particular character. It's not exactly about Bane, or Selina Kyle, or Bruce Wayne, or Batman, or all hell breaking loose in Gotham. It's about ALL of these things. Hell, not even all of the main cast makes it to this trailer (where's Lucius Fox?). The movie itself is probably going to be full-on, at least that's the impression Trailer 1 is giving.

As for the prologue, which I went to see in IMAX on Saturday...

What they said was true. Bane's lines were almost impossible to decipher. I don't know if it's the mask, Tom Hardy's accent, the fact that it's all happening in a noisy plane, or all of the above. Maybe the WTF factor is intentional.

In general, the TDKR prologue is great. The sequence by itself is incredible. But I have to admit it's not as being in awe as the TDK prologue - I'll always remember hearing the audiences gasping when the first shot of buildings came on screen. Maybe we're getting used to seeing blockbuster movies in IMAX now.

And until the next trailer comes out, that's all I have to say. (Which is not much. But any excuse of whoring my new sig will do. )

Seven months is a looooooong wait...

Oh one more thing....

I believe in Harvey Dent.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    any news on when the prologue will be officially available?
    The TDK prologue was never officially released online, and I doubt this one will be either. The only "official" release was via the Batman Begins Limited Edition DVD/Blu-ray release which hit only a couple of weeks before the theatrical release of TDK. The TDK prologue was a special feature on one of the discs (and subsequently made its way online via bootlegs). I doubt we get a limited edition DVD/Blu-ray of TDK before the theatrical release of TDKR, as they'll likely be going all out in the fall/holiday season with a special edition trilogy set. So, I don't think we'll ever see any kind of official TDKR prologue release, though I hope I'm wrong...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProjectionList View Post
    ... So, I don't think we'll ever see any kind of official TDKR prologue release, though I hope I'm wrong...
    I hope we will see the prologue at the cinemas when "The Dark Knight rises" hits the theaters.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chronophasia View Post
    It might be the calm before the storm but there was just nothing that made me go, "Woah!" about this trailer.
    The only thing that made me go "Whoa!" was that football field scene... I was like "Whoa! These effects look so unfinished"

I completely agree, there was nothing here that made me go "Holy Sh*t!".

Credits

Post US & UK Trailers — WB’s Encodes

The Dark Knight Rises Domestic Trailer #2
    QuickTime: Small | Medium | 560 Wide | Large | 480p | 720p | 1080p
    Windows Media: Small | Medium | Large | 480p | 720p | 1080p

The Dark Knight Rises International Trailer #2

Note: The international trailer is the same as the domestic one, except for:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast