Thanks Thanks:  135
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Credits
    Well, I'm pretty sure there'll be another trailer which will be better coming soon just before the movie comes out

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal25 View Post
    Well, I'm pretty sure there'll be another trailer which will be better coming soon just before the movie comes out
    Judging from WB's 2012 blockbusters release schedule, very likely to have one debuting before Wrath of the Titans .

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    I honestly don't remember him ever complaining about the last film... Maybe I missed it. But I also think he signed on for a trilogy...

Credits
    Never once since TDK came out have I heard anything but good things from Bale about these films, so I have no idea what anyone's talking about.

Credits
    That and the fact that Bale has worked with Nolan on more than just the Batman series makes me think there was some misunderstanding there...

Credits
    Christian Bale signed a 3 picture Batman movie deal with Warner Brothers before Batman Begins. He was contractually obligated to make a third Batman with or without Christopher Nolan. Otherwise he would been under breach of contract had he refused to be in this movie.

From what I have read or seen of Bale's interviews he disliked being in the Batman costume because of how uncomfortable it was and it gave him severe headaches. Some people have interpreted this to mean he disliked the Batman movie making experience as a whole. But he has always said that he enjoys making movies with Christopher Nolan....which of course includes the Batman movies.
    Homer Simpson: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."

Credits
    Yeah I've heard that too. But that's about it... And I believe most people that have played batman have had issues with the costume. And Catwoman too...

Credits
    Specifically, if you watch the extras on "Batman Begins", he says he used the discomfort to his advantage, because the mask gave him headaches which made him feel more fierce. In contrast, he mentioned in interviews that the second suit in "The Dark Knight" was much more comfortable and easier to wear and run around in. From what he and the costume people said, it was probably the only truly comfortable Batsuit worn in any of the Batman movies that have been made from 1989 and up.

Credits

Post Brazilian Trailer 2 — WB’s Encodes

The Dark Knight Rises Subtitled Trailer #2
    QuickTime: Mini-Res | Low-Res | Med-Res | High-Res | 480p | 720p | 1080p
    Windows Media: Mini-Res | Low-Res | Med-Res | High-Res | 480p | 720p | 1080p

The Dark Knight Rises Dubbed Trailer #2
    QuickTime: Mini-Res | Low-Res | Med-Res | High-Res | 480p | 720p | 1080p
    Windows Media: Mini-Res | Low-Res | Med-Res | High-Res | 480p | 720p | 1080p

Credits

Post LatAm Spanish Trailer 1 — WB’s Encode

The Dark Knight Rises Subtitled Trailer #1
    QuickTime: Medium | High | 480p | 720p | 1080p
    Windows Media: Medium | High | 480p | 720p | 1080p

Credits
    News has been really slow lately. I was disappointed it wasn't attached to Wrath of the Titans. But Trailer #3 (or technically speaking it's trailer #2) is on its way.

From Batman-News.com:

'The Dark Knight Rises' trailer #3 is complete, coming soon to a theater near you

One of the most frequent questions I get via email, Twitter, and Facebook is "when’s The Dark Knight Rises trailer #3 coming out?". My reply has always been "sometime in May", judging by the timeline The Dark Knight was on. Well now May is almost here, and we have confirmation that trailer #3 is indeed coming. In fact, it’s already been put together!

The news comes from Claudio Serrano, the Spanish actor in charge of dubbing Christian Bale's voice in The Dark Knight Rises trailer #3. Serrano tweeted about the job last night, and again today after stepping out of the recording booth. Serrano’s tweets are in Spanish, but his comment from today translates to "I can only say that the TDKR trailer 3 is … WOW!!"

Before today's news, the internet was buzzing over which movie might have trailer #3 attached to it. It seems we have two logical choices… The Avengers, which hits theaters on May 4th, or Dark Shadows which is due out May 11th. Either way, I think it’s safe to assume we're getting The Dark Knight Rises trailer #3 within the next 3 weeks. Stay tuned to Batman-News.com, I’ll have the trailer posted in HD the minute it hits the internet!

PS. Don’t forget that Warner Bros. is attending CinemaCon next week. They’re scheduled to bring something from The Dark Knight Rises, could it be trailer #3?
    (And I can't believe it's good ol' me who ports the news to the ML Forum. Where are the trolls when you need them? j/k )

Credits
    Looks like we have confirmation of the 3rd TDKR trailer with The Avengers on May 4th:

http://www.nolanfans.com/2012/04/20/...-the-avengers/

If this news is legit, as with every trailer for a Nolan movie, I wouldn't expect an official online release until Monday, May 7th (though you know they'll be about a gazillion bootlegs up on Thursday night, May 3rd)...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProjectionList View Post
    Looks like we have confirmation of the 3rd TDKR trailer with The Avengers on May 4th:

http://www.nolanfans.com/2012/04/20/...-the-avengers/

If this news is legit, as with every trailer for a Nolan movie, I wouldn't expect an official online release until Monday, May 7th (though you know they'll be about a gazillion bootlegs up on Thursday night, May 3rd)...
    Logical, even though it's DC vs. Marvel.

Call it... friend-o.

Credits

Exclamation New Trailer — WB’s Encode

The Dark Knight Rises Domestic Trailer #3
    QuickTime: Small | Medium | Large | 480p | 720p | 1080p
    Windows Media: Small | Medium | Large | 480p | 720p | 1080p

Credits
    Official Youtube Encodes of Trailer #3, including HD
    Nothing New

Last edited by jackshepherd; 05-01-2012 at 01:03 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast