Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Snow White and the Huntsman (2012)

With two competing Snow White films in the works, I have to say that it's Universal's "Snow White and the Huntsman" that seems far superior right now.

They're aiming for a darker, Lord of the Rings styled Snow White.

At the Comic-Con they showed a concept teaser-trailer which also borrowed images from other films. It didn't feature any of the cast as they're about to start filming soon but it gave everybody an idea of where they're headed with this.

They did release images of the cast in wardrobe though.

Looks fantastic!

P.S. To all doubting Kristen Stewart's acting abilities, please look up her smaller indie films such as Welcome to the Rileys and The Cake Eaters. I'm no big fan but she can act given the opportunity to. Don't judge her based on a crappy film saga.

Credits
    The problem with her is that she's the same in every single film (including the indie films). Biting her lower lip, playing with her hair like it's some sort of a new discovery...

After seeing Red Riding Hood, I am going to keep my guard up when it comes to these Snow White films...

Credits
    Yeah the one movie I've seen where it didn't bother me much because it seemed to fit was Adventureland, but even that was basically her acting the same as she always does (which, judging from her awards show acceptance speeches, is just like the way she is in real life).

Credits
    She was also good in "Panic Room" But that's probably thanks to Fincher or Jodie Foster... maybe you are right and she'll do better around real actress on set

Credits
    I wonder if it will be better than the Snow White with Sigourney Weaver:

I'm not a fan of Kristen Stewart, but in the worst case, I think Charlize Theron could save the movie for me.

Is it just me? I have more faith for Julia Roberts' one:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1667353/combined
    Plus, it's actually from a director that done more than 0 movie, unlike this one. I know I shouldn't judge, but I have a very bad vibe about it. Maybe a trailer will change it all.
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile