Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Talking The funniest headline about an actor EVER!

"Actor Steven Seagal Sued for Driving Tank into Arizona Home, Killing Puppy"

Link

Any other REAL headlines that you've seen. Link to the news story if possible.
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

j7wild Guest
    I don't understand how Seagal is on that reality show dressed up as a Peace Officer, carrying a gun and arresting people.

Is he a licensed Peace Officer?

Does busting a person suspected of animal cruelty requires the use of a Tank?

Kind of Overkill, don't you think?

Credits
    Ok, I almost spit pop onto my computer when I read that headline... It's horrible that he killed a puppy, but wow!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    I don't understand how Seagal is on that reality show dressed up as a Peace Officer, carrying a gun and arresting people.

Is he a licensed Peace Officer?

Yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Seagal:_Lawman

"I've been working as an officer in Jefferson Parish for two decades under most people's radar", said Seagal in the premiere episode, "The Way of the Gun". "I've decided to work with A&E on this series now, because I believe it's important to show the nation all the positive work being accomplished here in Louisiana—to see the passion and commitment that comes from the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office in this post-Katrina environment."[1]

Although he has full police and arrest powers, Seagal's current rank of reserve deputy chief is largely ceremonial.

Credits
    http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...eality-tv-show

According to the Associated Press, actor Steven Seagal and Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio have denied accusations by a Phoenix man that his puppy was killed during a raid filmed for Seagal's A&E reality TV show 'Steven Seagal: Lawman.'

Seagal reportedly took part in a March 9 raid at the home of Jesus Llovera, who alleges that the actor arrived at his home with a tank, which he rammed into a gate on his property, and that an 11-month-old puppy was killed during the raid along with 100 roosters.

Seagal said he's outraged by the allegation, and Sheriff Arpaio said it is without merit. "If my deputies, or posse man Seagal for that matter, had done something so awful like shooting a family dog, then where are the photos to prove it?" Arpaio asked.

Llovera's attorney, Robert Campos, told the Associated Press that his client didn't accuse action star Seagal "of having anything to do with the death of his puppy. He just wanted an apology from Seagal for his role in the destruction of my client's home, property and animals."