Thanks Thanks:  66
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Credits
    - Added the trailer for Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close (Tom Hanks, Sandra Bullock) to the "confirmed and/or registered" list via Alberta Film Ratings.

Credits
    - Added full trailers for both Arthur Christmas and Happy Feet Two to the "confirmed and/or registered" list via Alberta Film Ratings.

Credits
    - Added the full trailer for War Horse to the "confirmed and/or registered" list via Alberta Film Ratings.

- There's also mention of a "Trailer 3R" for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, but it's similar in length to last week's trailer, so I'm guessing it's just a red band version of that same trailer, much in the same way they released two versions of the teaser trailer back in May.

Credits
    - Added the trailer for My Week with Marilyn (MIchelle Williams) to the "confirmed and/or registered" list via Alberta Film Ratings.

Credits
    Assuming these reports/descriptions are legit (which they actually look to be), we'll definitely be getting a Prometheus trailer soon. My money's still on it being with In Time toward the end of the month...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/...flat/189153858

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/...flat/189205011

Credits
    Yeah, I feel like that Young Adult trailer will hit any day now. Footloose is the next Paramount film (10/14), but even that feels far away considering how long the Young Adult trailer has been registered.

And I'd say at this point, even if those Prometheus trailer descriptions are fake (though I really don't think they are), it's all but guaranteed that we'll be a getting a trailer with In Time. Everything just seems to be pointing to that.

As for The Avengers trailer, nearly every day lately there's a newly-released still or some kind of official promotional image being debuted, which almost always means a trailer isn't far behind. In fact, I'm pretty sure The Amazing Spider-Man trailer hit right around the time Andrew Garfield was on the cover of EW as Spidey, and with The Avengers gracing this past week's cover, I think we'll see the pattern repeat itself. Granted, it's looking less and less likely we'll get a trailer with Real Steal this week, but surely we'll see something before the end of October.

Credits
    Actually, about that Avengers teaser:

http://www.killerfilm.com/articles-2...ext-week-89849
    "Change the scheme! Alter the mood! ELECTRIFY the boys and girls, if you'd be so kind!"
    On December 17, 2010, The Game Has Changed!
    http://movies.yahoo.com/TRONLegacyRevealed

Credits
    Awesome. Thanks for the heads-up. That makes sense, as Disney is debuting footage from The Avengers the following weekend at the New York Comic-Con. I guess between Footloose and The Thing both releasing on the 14th, there will obviously an audience for this trailer (no matter what movie(s) you put it with, really). I've updated the main post accordingly.

Credits
    I may have spoken too soon regarding the trailer for Prometheus...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/...flat/189277674

Granted, the IMDB forums aren't even in the same vicinity as reliable, but premiering the trailer before The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo would definitely give it a lot more exposure, and it's probably a better fit as well (as opposed to attaching it to In Time). Then again, they could just as easily cut separate trailers for each film. We'll just have to wait and see...

Credits
    - Marvel has confirmed that the first (official) trailer for The Avengers will, in fact, be online Tuesday, October 11.

Credits
    - Added the trailer for The Raven to the "confirmed and/or registered" list via Shock Till You Drop. Online release will be tomorrow (10/07).

Credits
    - Added a few potential trailers to the "unconfirmed, rumored, or speculative" list, while making minor changes throughout the initial post as well.

Credits
    - Added the full trailer for The Muppets to the "confirmed and/or registered" list via Alberta Film Ratings.

Credits
    - Added the trailer for The Devil Inside to the "confirmed and/or registered" list via Alberta Film Ratings.

Credits
    - Added the red band trailer for American Reunion to the "confirmed and/or registered" list via First Showing.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast