Thanks Thanks:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Thumbs down 'Try Another Day' (spoilers)

I am a big 007 fan but this has to be the worse Bond movie I have seen in recent history.......

I expected it to be bad, but god not this bad, this movie simply is over the top sci fi which usually belongs to movies like Charlie's Angels.... =P

This is one of the weakest Bond films destined to sit on the shelf alongside Moonraker, Octopussey and Tomorrow Never Dies.

There is a great opening credit sequence, gritty and exciting and showing a real edge to Bond and a side of him that we haven't seen... then Madonna song comes on...it is ****ing awfull !!

The set pieces are ridiculous, the CGI is at times laughable, there is quite simply the worst CGI scene in film history in this film, it looks like a computer game -... blah

The theme of this film is too much towards sci-fi, and tooo much pop corn..... Madonnas cameo is out of place and obviously her payment for singing the theme.

take it ..... the parachute and snowboard scene.. I mean HOW the Hell does an OLD FART like Pierce Brosnan do that...?
    and the final airplane fight scene was excellently over-the-top... this is not Matrix ..... this is James Bond 007, its suppose to have British elegance and character... but it has bacome an American pop corn fick/flick....

The moment I got out of the theatre I already forgot what the hell I just watched... another Bond film with a Bad guy trying to use a satellite to take over the world?... hey i think that was the same story from the last 3 Bond movies...

btw Bourne Identity 10x better than this Bond film and the next 007 is this guy

this year for me was

Die Another Day: not enjoyable nonsense.

The Bourne Identity: enjoyable nonsense.

xXx: some enjoyable nonsense.
    Last edited by trailergod; 12-10-2002 at 03:09 PM.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg