Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Megaupload and File Sharing Situation

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	banner.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	13593

So, we will use multiupload.com instead of megaupload.com?

What about the older files uploaded to megaupload.com? Will you reupload them to multiupload.com?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Altan Kanat View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	banner.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	13593

So, we will use multiupload.com instead of megaupload.com?

What about the older files uploaded to megaupload.com? Will you reupload them to multiupload.com?

MultiUpload is the perfect solution since it UL's to multiple individual File Sharing sites, which eliminates the risks associated with the MegaUpload issue. As long as the US government does not shutdown all the file sharing sites worldwide.

This is not the first time, all VOB's on M-L were previously Hacked and had to be re-posted as well, no real safe haven regardless.

What is lost needs to be re-uploaded (I for one already started the process) since I have all the data readily available and more.
    It's just a matter of time, and everything will be back up.
    I can't speak for the other members, but I assume they will do the same, if not, they will be re-posted by others.
    I can probably re-post a large portion of them myself, but I will notify the members and give them time to do so.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    As long as the US government does not shutdown all the file sharing sites worldwide
    It's throwing the baby out with the bathwater, I hope the US government will relax a little.
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

Credits

Multiple File Sharing Site

Seems MultiUpload is down for the time being, probably technical issues.
    Regardless, I did some searching and found another which includes more hosting sites, including MediaFire.

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/

Testing it Now.

Credits
    Can you guys re upload all of the popular franchise trailers ? Harry Potter, Star Wars, The Matrix, X-Men, Spider-Man, The Lord Of The Rings etc

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    Can you guys re upload all of the popular franchise trailers ? Harry Potter, Star Wars, The Matrix, X-Men, Spider-Man, The Lord Of The Rings etc
    See this Post:
    http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...600#post218600

Credits
    Maybe I'm in the minority on this one, but I'm okay with Megaupload being taken down. The charges against Kim Dotcom and his associates seem legit and serious as far as criminal activity is concerned.

But as for SOPA, I'm happy that it didn't pass legislation in the U.S. SOPA (a republican bill) was too dangerous in giving control of the internet to large corporations. Last thing we need in this world is our governments turning into "Jennifer Governments." It use to be that people feared "Big Brother" type governments. But the real danger nowadays is how close we are to corporate controlled governments (ie "Jennifer Governments"). Just my opinion of course.
    Homer Simpson: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."

Credits

I'm with goodasgold, takes one bad Apple to give everyone else a bad name, but just like Napster, a show of force. This being said, the dicussions are getting way off topic for this thread.
    Feel free to continue the discussions, I believe J7 created a thread for this SOPApera stuff. which keeps coming up in these probably non-related incidents.

Credits
    No need to upload to FileServe or FileSonic:

FileServe can only be used to download and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally
    All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally
    The last file uploaded to Multiupload by Jacques, is deleted from many hosts in just one day. That's too fast, thanks to FBI

mirrorcreator.com seems much better than multiupload.com but I have no idea what we will do in the upcoming months. They will shutdown every single file-hosting website.

Credits
    I've started reuploading my trailers beginning from the newest one, Black Book-Zwartboek

Mirrorcreator says:

We don't delete Mirrorcreator links as long your file isn't a violation of our terms.

Credits
    Megaupload - closed

Fileserve - Deleting multiple files. Closed affiliate program

Filejungle (Owned by Fileserve) - Deleting multiple files. Testing out blocking some USA IP addresses

Uploadstation (Owned by Fileserve) - Deleting multiple files. Testing out blocking some USA IP addresses

Filesonic - All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Closed affiliate program

Videobb - Closed affiliate program

Uploaded - Banned USA IP addresses

Filepost - Started suspending accounts with infringing material (doing what Hotfile did)

Videozer - Closed affiliate program

STILL ACTIVE FILE-HOSTING WEBSITES:
    Rapidshare, Netload, Bitshare, Oron, Filefactory, Uploading, Turbobit, Depositfiles, Letitbit, Shareflare, Crocko, Cramit, Freakshare, Megashares

Credits

OK Gents, thank you for all your input, let's wait until the dust settles to see what the end result will be, otherwise all we are doing is wasting our time and efforts..
    All the File Sharing services are in a panic, so unless we can find a server in China, we need to wait it out.
    Please do not post any more comments in the various threads, and I will rename this one to reflect the situation and updates.

Credits

Next Target Facebook.

Credits
    That would be great if that would be possible to add trailers to Movie-List, even in less better format, so at least people could see the trailer. We already add the video option, that would be great we can easily upload them to the official site.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nance View Post
    That would be great if that would be possible to add trailers to Movie-List, even in less better format, so at least people could see the trailer. We already add the video option, that would be great we can easily upload them to the official site.

Yes, and we already do a limited amount for the Exclusives, Loading up with hundreds of trailers would more than likely bring out copyright infringement issues, if it's stored on the servers. Needless to say, storage and Bandwidth is also a problem, M2TS and VOB trailers can get pretty big and add up quick.

There is no easy solution, mirrors were the best option.

Right now, it's panic mode, but there's enough money and support for this to be fought in courts properly, so the odds are good.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast