Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Post Transformers 4 (Michael bay ,June 29, 2014)

http://www.michaelbay.com/blog/files...964f31-749.php

There has been a lot of speculation about what I'm going to do next and when or if I will do another Transformers. So let me set the record straight.

I have just concluded a deal with Paramount to do two movies, but it won't be two Transformers.

I will first do 'Pain & Gain' with Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.

Then I will do the next Transformers for release on June 29, 2014.

-Michael Bay
    http://www.slashfilm.com/lorenzo-di-...on-cast-story/

This afternoon there was a report that Paramount definitely has plans for a fourth Transformers movie to be released in 2014. That wasn’t a big surprise, as we’ve been reliably certain that a fourth, and possibly a fifth movie have been in development for the past few months.

Now producer Lorenzo DiBonaventura says that the fourth film is definitely planned for 2014, and that Michael Bay will direct, despite any back and forth statements to the contrary. What’s the story, and what characters are involved? They don’t know yet. Read on for more details, including a statement from Bay with a specific release date.

Credits
    i don't mind another one if bay makes it really dark and griddy. the stupid humor part 2 had was a way too much. part 3 killed off megatron in 5 seconds... only time will tell if it's good or another stinker.

Credits
    i was impressed with movie......what an array of technicality and technology!! worth watching!!

Credits
    http://blastr.com/2012/11/michael-bay-confirms-tran.php

There has been a whirlwind of casting rumors surrounding Michael Bay's semi-reboot Transformers 4—and oddly enough it all centered on one guy, Bay collaborator Mark Wahlberg (The Departed, The Other Guys).

Now it's official: Wahlberg will take over for Transformers 1-3 star Shia LaBeouf in the new installment. Who's he playing? No clue, but one rumor being floated is that he's the father of a teenage girl who gets wrapped up in all the robo-shenanigans. Or perhaps he'll a military type working with the Autobots.

Bay didn't elaborate on the specifics of the role, but did confirm the casting on his official website (while also unveiling the new logo above):

"Mark is awesome. We had a blast working on Pain and Gain and I'm so fired up to be back working with him. An actor of his caliber is the perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the Transformers' legacy."

The up-and-down road to this point was a weird one, with Wahlberg rumored for the role, followed by Bay shooting that report down, then saying that he'd changed his mind again and that Wahlberg is back in the hunt. Oh, and did we mention that all happened in the span of about two weeks?

Regardless, he should be a good fit for the explodey insanity that is Transformers.

Credits
    The new vehicle mode for Optimus Prime...

Bumblebee...