Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Trailer Requests

Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

@onegin

Did you try the search function? it works great.

As for "Kingdom of Heaven" nobody ever said that the request was filled, zsmartian supplied an MKV.
    MKV's are converted files, if you want original rips then you'll have to wait until someone posts them.

You should delete the old topics and open new ones, instead of updating the 7-8-9 years-old messages. As a result, we'll see them as fresh topics on the top of VOB and M2TS sections.

Kingdom of Heaven "Trailer #3" was submitted by you as original ("untouched") in M2TS format. On the same disc, there exist 3 more trailers, one of them is SD, unfortunately. I just wondered why you didn't submit them... And I am not interested in collecting converted-MKV trailers.

Thanks anyway.

Credits

You get notified that the request is filled, there are reasons for re-using existing posts.

You don't want MKV's, converted or modified encodes? then please be specific with your requests.
    Members trying to help you out do their best, respecting this goes a long way for future requests.

I posted trailer #3 because that's the only one I had available at this time, doesn't mean that the source was from your specified BD.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    In my defense, I ripped the trailers that I had access to directly from the Blu-Ray and didn't know how to get them as m2ts files. I was only able to get them through a program I have called "MakeMKV"

Credits

Nobody is blaming you, you supplied the trailers, the end.
    If individuals are not specific with their requests, can't blame someone for providing them.