Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Talking YES!!! Kung Pow 2 in the works!!!

Holy cow!!!!

I just found out (actual confirmation) that Kung Pow II: Tongue of Fury is in THE WORKS!!! WAHOO! I'm so excited. (YES...I was one of the few people who enjoyed this movie so much!. I saw it three times in theaters...no joke)

Thank god Fox noticed all the humerous and witty aspects of the film, and not listen to all those idiots who don't know any better!

I'm so excited...I think I'm going to flip up in the air 1,000 times while cameras zoom in and out with some guy playing on a banjo sings a tune!

--Dan :bday:

Credits

Cool

I loved the first one. I hope this one is gonna be as good if not better !:big grin:

Credits
    HEHEHE score. I saw that movie like 5 times in the theater and I own it on DVD.

Credits

Talking

<center>

</center>

Credits
    I bet they are watching the new matrix movies and other fighting movies for new paradies to make

2 thumbs up here.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    this confirms that some Americans really like crap movies :big grin: ....

ohhhhh c'mon you guys have to be seriousin liking this piece of crap movie...
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    nerver saw it....was it good?!?

Credits
    Tisoy....you have to be one of two different groups of people to really enjoy this movie. Either one...you are the type of person to sit around with friends, and flip around the TV until you find a really bad movie, and decide to turn off the volume, and "dub" your own voices for the soundtrack. The ultimate party movie.

Or....

You are a person that appreciates the old kung-fu "chop socky" films, and can see that Kung Pow...even though is meant as a comedy, is truly a great homage to the classic films of the genre. Especially that of Jimmy Wang Hu. It's just great, great stuff. But of course, this is an exceptional taste to be sure. These types of films aren't for everyone. But I'm glad to see more and more people not being afraid for "enjoying" a movie now-a-days...instead of just going along with the "crowd" and not have your own satisfying taste in movies!
    --Dan

Credits
    "homage to the classic films of the genre" ... u are kidding right?

I have seen this movie and also watched most Bruce Lee movies and Kung Pow is a load of crap full of toilet humor which has one objective.... to entertain white american trash/slackers/Couch potatoes who have no intellectual capacity to think ....:big grin:

Credits
    There are plenty of movies besides Bruce Lee that are in this genre. I have to say...for each Bruce Lee film of its calibur, there are at least 800 films that are much like Kung Pow (If you think I am even remotely joking, just ask some HK film connoisseurs about it).

There is a ridiculous amount of these types of movies out there. I would know, since I grew up watching many of them at my Grandfathers house. (I was always fond of Sho Kosugi films as well).

--Dan

Credits
    Originally posted by tisoy
    this confirms that some Americans really like crap movies :big grin: ....
    But it's funny crap. Or diden't you get that yet?

Credits
    Well I saw the trailer, thought it looked amusing, was bombarded by annoying shockwave ads, never heard anything good about it from my friends and never ended up seeing it.

I dunno tisoy. I guess you're very selective when it comes to movies. I agree with RoboDan on this one - sometimes it's fun to play "Mystery Science Theater 3000" with a bad movie.

Of course there are movies that I won't see. But sometimes I'm surprised that I can actually find something worth watching in a movie - even if it is obviously a bad movie :big grin:

Credits
    Oh, not again!...

What are they gonna do this time? Cut up "Fist of Fury" and make it funny??? Don't think so...

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    I had a professor who told me that even the worst film has 10 minutes of interesting stuff in it.

I admit I didn't see the first one, but if it truly was an intelligent parody than I take back what I am about to say . . .

Sign of the Apocalypse! What's next, Half Past Dead II??

Credits
    omg i luv this movy 4e eye can't wate 4 tha seekwel. 4e 4e 4e.

4e.
    At the center of the world there is a statue of a girl. She is standing near a well with a bucket bare and dry. I went and looked her in the eyes and she turned me into sand. This clumsy form that I despise scattered easy in her hands. And it came to rest upon a beach, with a million others there. We sat and waited for the sea to stretch out so that we could disappear into the endlessness of blue, into the horror of the truth. We are far less than we knew.

Yes, we are far less than we knew.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast