I'm crazy too....
    Oh i forgot about you buddy sorry! now we are 3

Credits
    Originally posted by editman
    The Force is with you ALWAYS.
    So how many medichlorianes are in your blood? :butt:

Credits
    the force is in everyone....

the story just used medichlorianes to explain why its stronger in some ppl than others
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Star Wars movies are visual films..... the story is said or done through the visuals and the FX

the 1st 3 originals had a good balance between good movie making and FX.... but pls... Mark Hamill .. good actor?

watch the 1st 3 originals again and tell me if these movies are really good... they are getting more more cheesy to me as I get old

the new movies are simply bad.... since George Lucas has full power of CGI he made full use of it and completely forgot he was making a movie....he made a Saturday Morning CGI show....
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Originally posted by Jedi Master
    Oh i forgot about you buddy sorry! now we are 3
    heh... OK!

Credits
    I love the Star Wars films because of the sheer entertainment vaue on offer. My list goes
    Empire Strikes Back
    Attack Of The Clones
    A new Hope
    Return Of The Jedi
    The Phantom Menace.

I still though fail to understand the arguments that the new Star Wars film are rubbish because the old films are these amazing peices of cinema, and the new ones are simple mindless entertainment.
    If anything the reason I liked Phantom least was because it's story was more complex. Star Wars is basically Fantasy Adventure in space. Luke Skywalker is poor stable boy, who has to team up with wise wizard Obiwan, and a brave knight Han Solo to rescue princess from powerfull bad guy Dath Vader. Hell just change the names to
    Galaxy Far far Away to Middle Earth.
    Luke to Frodo
    Obiwan to gandalf
    Han Solo to Borimir
    Chewie to Gimli
    C3P0 and R2D2 to Merry and Pippin
    Leigh to Eown
    Storm Troopers to orks
    Darth Vader to the lord Ring Wraith, (Was turned evil and was basically works as a representative of)
    The Emporer to Sauron.

I think I'm getting my point accross. The original Star Wars was never this amazingly oringinal story that changed the face of cinema. It's just this simple but still great piece of entertainment. I could watch any of the Star Wars films multiple times because of there simplicity and lack of complecated phisolosophy.

I will give that the OT had more quotable lines, but there was still some good lines in NT, and both share one thing in commen. The good lines are the exception rather than the rule. The silver lining for otherwize very cheesy dialogue.
    Last edited by carl; 12-31-2002 at 09:33 AM.

Credits
    I'd have to say something about that Star Wars is the same as The lord of the Rings. Has anyone seen Wagner's The Ring, which is an opera way before Star Wars or Lord of The Rings. Most likely the only thing you people know about it is the classic song Ride of the Walkyres(or something). Wagner pretty much invented this storytelling and the characters of these films and stories. So we can't really blame anyone of being unoriginal. There is the first time for everything, and you've done nothing in your life that hasn't done before. No mather how hard you try someone has always done it before and most likely much better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123