Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

LIVING DEAD 4: DEAD RECKONING

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=14107

Harry here... Ok, so the FRIENDS movie isn't really floating your boat, but here's news that'll send the mercury through the meter and down your leg... That's right the 4th LIVING DEAD FILM!!!! FOR REAL! Insiders have been keeping me up to date on the FOX deal... Word has it that Romero has permission to shoot DEAD RECKONING as a hardcore NC-17 gore-a-thon, but must deliver a theatrical R-rated cut with the NC-17/unrated edition hitting on DVD... So breakout the fireworks and champagne... Tonight is a night to celebrate for certain!!!
    Hey Harry -

I wasn't sure if this gooey little tidbit had been dropped by your desk yet, but I thought I would make it known that 20th Century Fox has apparently scooped up the rights to George Romero's new "Dead" movie, Dead Reckoning. This is all hush-hush right now, but since horror is getting hotter these days, Fox decided to jump on the bandwagon by going with someone that horror fans truly stand behind. Although Anchor Bay had presumably been working on putting up the cash for this flick (which Romero supposedly needed at least 10 million to do), Fox beat 'em to the punch with a large multi-million dollar number that is supposedly quite a bit higher than AB was able to offer. So for all of those zombie fans out there who are scoffing that abyssmal trailer for House of the Dead, they should get ready for the grandfather of modern horror's triumphant return. There's no more room in hell - and the original living dead are about to return.

Yeah, it might! sound like some fanboy bullshit
    i do hope so coz this genre is dying....
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    We do need some good horror films released. Just as long as Romero directs Dead 4, then make it!
    Whatcha Gonna Do!?

Credits
    Actually, I really don't care all that much for the horror genre. Too often it just turns into an excuse for a bunch of zombies and next to nothing else. If a horror movie offers something more, than it might be worth seeing. But 99% of them just bring out a bunch of scares and that's it.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Originally posted by blugh
    Actually, I really don't care all that much for the horror genre. Too often it just turns into an excuse for a bunch of zombies and next to nothing else. If a horror movie offers something more, than it might be worth seeing. But 99% of them just bring out a bunch of scares and that's it.
    Agree. The Night of the Living Dead wasn't much of a classic to begin with in the first place. (Someone will definitely bash me for saying this!) More a low-budget success I reckon.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Originally posted by Hulkster
    We do need some good horror films released. Just as long as Romero directs Dead 4, then make it!
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!:yum:

Credits
    Definitely need more horror movies!!!!!
    I love horror movies and it's dying. The 80's was the best!
    Bring them back!