Thanks Thanks:  0

View Poll Results: I thought that "test scene" was...

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good, it made me laugh

1 100.00%
  • Not bad. Move on

0 0%
  • Wait, what am I doing here?..

0 0%
    Credits

Gamer Plotter and the Soccer Stone [2014, coming soon]

Hello there.

In Russia we have this thing we call "funny translations". It's when somebody pick a foreign movie and translate it however he likes (with a new plot, new characters etc) and makes it become funny. Funny translation were pretty popular at some time, but as I understood there is no such thing in other countries (I talked to British, Americans even Australians - nobody heard of such a thing. That is why I decided to make the first one.

The video is complete, I only need to voice it. Right I want people to watch a test scene, you know, to share opinions, probably give me some advice etc.

So, here's this first scene. Hope you enjoy it. Please comment.
    Thanks!

Credits

Sorry, but voice overs are not new, and it might be popular in Russia, unfortunately it appears something got lost in the translation.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    I think you didn't get it. It's going to be a full movie. Did anybody do a full-movie funny voice-over to anything?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Beard&Beer View Post
    I think you didn't get it. It's going to be a full movie. Did anybody do a full-movie funny voice-over to anything?

I always try to keep an open mind on things, but I'll honestly tell you that I will watch a movie with subs rather than a voice over of any type, and I'm referring to official releases.

Your video, even though well done, did not keep my attention past the first lines of dialogue.

Sitting through an entire movie with a voice over, mocking it or not, really has no appeal to me, but I'm only one individual, I'm sure there are others with different views, sorry....