Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

1000 Rupee Note (Ek Hazarachi Note)

It has been said that this film will be entered in film shows. I’m not sure what shows, but I look forward to the time when earthy films like these are displayed in international film festivals. The film has a very clear message that money isn’t everything. It also touches upon the many problems that plague the lower class of Indian citizens, a class that is not talked about in big budget commercial movies – even if they are, their lives and hardships are romanticized (like in Slumdog Millionaire) I loved the fact that the hardships were shown in Ek Hazarachi but not dwelled upon. Usha Naik was brilliant and the movie rested upon her frail shoulders, she carried off her character brilliantly!! I think it was a great effort by first time director Shrihari Sathe who in the past produced films like Pervertigo and It Felt Like Love.

Credits
    Thanks for the info. If you have any other indian movies to share about, please do. We need more cinema from different countries.
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar