Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Lightbulb The Boogeyman is Coming Back

Get ready for more "Gun Fu", John Wick 2 announced!!!!

For those who love action flics and have not seen John Wick, get a copy and enjoy.
    It's one of my favorite films of 2014, the story is simple "Revenge", nothing more, nothing less.
    Brainless fun, Keanu Reeves is at his best and you don't even have to like him to enjoy his performance, given the limited budget, the stunts and action scenes are simply spectacular, and superbly choreographed.

No details as to what it will be, i.e. Prequel, Sequel, whatever......

Obviously, a second movie will require a lot more work to reflect the mood (Don't want to spoil it for the people who have not seen it), and build the tension that was the beauty of the first, but they kept the same creative team, so that's a definite positive going for it.

Source Hitfix

Lionsgate/Summit just sent out the announcement, and it's as direct as possible.

There will be a "John Wick 2."

Keanu Reeves will return as the dog-loving hit man with a fondness for shooting people in the face.

David Leitch and Chad Stahelski will return as directors.

And Derek Kolstad will once again write the film.

There were several things to enjoy about "John Wick." It's genuinely well-directed, and because Leitch and Stahelski come from a stunt performer background, they have a respect for the stunt that is reflected in how they photograph the action. They make sure you see what the performers are doing because they want you to appreciate it. And Kolstad's script suggested a larger world in some fun, smart ways. I'll bet money John Wick will have cause to check into the Continental Hotel at some point in the film.

And, yeah, Keanu's on fire these days. He has relaxed into himself in a way that has translated to a renewed vigor onscreen in the last few years, and he was effortlessly great in the first movie, exactly the right Zen center to the circus of big performances around him.

No release date yet, but I'm happy to hear we can look forward to "John Wick 2" for sure now.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    O wow its such a great news to hear from you thanks a lot for sharing this.

Credits

Rumours point to a Prequel:

Source IMDB Post:

IMDB officially has a John Wick 2 Page. It officially says "In-Development" and all editing to the page is currently overruled by the Filmmakers. I for one am very happy. The Sequel is planned for a November 2016 release. From what the rumors assume this is probably the plot/script that is being treated/written.

John Wick (Keanu Reeves), a dangerous hitman for the Russian mob boss Viggo Tarasov (Michael Nyqvist), is given a final "impossible task" before he can leave the mob and start a new life.