Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Shanghai Knights

Owen and Jackie are back at it. This looks hilarious-- I even laughed out loud at the trailer! "What in our history together makes you think I'm capable of something like that?" Classic!

Credits
    I havent seen Shanghi Noon; however, I love owen Wilson. Is this movie more of an owen wilson film or a jackie chan film? (wilson was great in meet the parents and bottle rocket and not so great in behind enemy lines-not realy an owen wilson film)

Credits
    I recommend seeing Shanghai Noon, it's hilarious and will let you know what type of film it is. The humor is very Owen, and the action is really Jackie, so I guess the answer is both. I loved the first, and this one looks as good or better!!

Credits
    Shanghai Noon Was funny, but Shanghai Knights is gona suck @$$!

Credits
    I saw shanghi noon last night and I thought it was hilarous....Shanghi noon was ten times better than rush hour 1or 2....The Owen and Jackie combination was hilarous....The scene where they are in jail and jackie's wife breaks them out is great...now I am realy looking forward to Shanghi Knights...does any one know anything about the premise of the movie.

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Moe_Szyslak
    does any one know anything about the premise of the movie.
    premise ... U must think premiere thoo: February 7, 2003

p.s. check new thread about the movie (clip press)

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    The story is summarized on IMDB as follows:

"When a Chinese rebel murders Chon's estranged father and escapes to England, Chon and Roy make their way to London with revenge on their minds. Chon's sister, Lin, has the same idea, and uncovers a worldwide conspiracy to murder the royal family but almost no one will believe her."

In other words, they go to London when yet another member of Chon's family is murdered (Uncle in Noon, father in this one). Then they meet up with Chon's sister, and hilarity ensues in the rainy British scenery.

Hope that helps, although the real reason for going is Wilson's sarcasm and Chan's crazy action sequences.