Thanks Thanks:  5
Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Target - November 7th, 2017

Cars 3
    Exclusive storybook packaging; BD/DVD/DC combo $24.99

- - - - - - - - - -

CD

"Taylor Swift - Reputation"; two exclusive magazine - album bundles; Volume 1 or Volume 2 $19.99 (each)

"Sam Smith - The Thrill Of It All" with 2 exclusive bonus tracks $13.99 (available now)

Credits
    Best Buy - November 7th, 2017

Cars 3
    Exclusive steelbook; BD/DVD/DC combo $22.99

Westworld: Season One
    Exclusive steelbook; BD only $39.99

Spider-Man Legacy Collection (available now)
    Exclusive store release; 4k BD/BD combo $81.99

Credits
    Past Tense

A brand new entry, all this month!!!

When you were in your twenties did you consider making your money outside the norm? Did you consider prostitution?? Think on that while having "The Girlfriend Experience".

"The Girlfriend Experience [Season One]" was released on home video on August 2nd, 2016.

It streeted against "Batman: The Killing Joke", "Mothers Day", "The Trust" and "Keanu".

This release originally came with a non-embossed cardboard slipcase which mirrored the wraparound. It also came with one small insert. An ad for Starz app; stream shows on iTunes and Google Play devices.

No air dates are listed. Two disc set in a standard two disc case. These are half hour episodes. It also came on Blu-Ray, same date.

- - -

There was one store exclusive.

Target offered an unlisted exclusive (as seen in the above weekly ad), a slipcover on street for $24.99. Hard to describe; it has texture to it, like some kind of fabric, but it's not. Interesting.

That's it.

Not much of an exclusive. But if you were going to buy (at the time), might as well get this one. *nods*

Found out about this item from a different message board, did not know at the time. In fact, I did not pick up until August 5th, that morning.

I was lucky to find mine. They had the DVDs, but were not shelved with the new releases.

Wait for it...

They were next to children's titles. WTF? The rear shelf, behind the kid DVDs and BDs.

'Mommy, I want to be sugar baby when I grow up.'

Whatever, your kid - not mine.

There were three copies, two had damaged slipcases, one didn't - took that one home. As I recall, I only saw DVD copies, not Blu-Rays with the exclusive slip. But I could be wrong.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rant.

A post that stirs, a shadow that casts an insatiable thirst drains a martini glass. There's no place sacred, no honest reflection.
    - Jewel

Before I get to the series, I should make it clear - this is based on the 2009 film of the same; Steven Soderbergh directed the movie and is an executive producer on the show. That was released on DVD with an unrated version as a bonus. As to be expected, quite mature.

The motion picture is a notion for the series - loosely based would be far more accurate.

The movie stars former adult video starlet (award winning no less), Sasha Grey as Christine - her alias is Chelsea; set in Manhattan.

Her troubles getting her fees and keeping clients as this is the financial crisis period.

None of the film actors/actress carried over.

The series is pretty much in name only in regard to our main character. Movie Christine makes several bad decisions and learns nothing from them.

From the show we get an expanded universe of her high end call girl service...

Riley Keough plays Christine Reade - her alias is Chelsea Rayne. A law student studying copy right law who is an intern at the Chicago law firm of Kirkland & Allen.

Not much of a social life nor much friends.

One night, tagging along her pal, Avery Suhr (Kate Lyn Sheil) at a restaurant, she discovers her friend is a call girl; more than a few extra bucks. Intrigued, Christine opts to try it out.

Avery setting her up with her madam, Jacqueline (Alexandra Castillo).

What follows is Christine trying to balance her secrets and commitments; doors opening and doors closing. Is her future, law or personal entertainer?

Let me make this clear - Reade is not a victim.

She often comes across as cold, she's a calculating young woman who wants more out of life. Not cruel or driven by rage. Christine is not an emotional person; strong, confident, horny and loves money. There is morality, but it's flexible.

One of the plot points is her upgrading her address; moving from a small apartment to a lager one to an even larger one in a better location. But all of them have the same thing thing in common - it's spartan. Just barely any furniture, a utilitarian existence.

Could be seen as living a disposable life. Should be noted, the show is presented in very desaturated colors.

Before you ask. Yes, lots of nudity, this isn't a shy show.

As you can see from the DVD cover (exclusive) above, it does not say this is season one.

I'm thinking they did not know they were going to get renewed. So at the time, it was a self-contained series.

The home video release as mentioned above was on August 2nd. Starz announced their order for season two on August 1, 2016.

Season two premiered on November 5th, 2017. This is a soft-reboot though. Keough does not return. We are now following a new girl, Narges Rashidi as Darya Esford - same vocation.

This new season will follow two parallel story lines.

Kinda bummed out, would like to see more tales with her. We just get a taste of her family learning of her choice of employment.

Keough is great casting - just right, attractive, but not super model looking.

Christine straddles that line of being sometimes a bitch and human.

She has some serious hardships come her way; folks who try to hurt her and those who plot to steal from her.

One of the main story lines is Chelsea befriended by a rich man who want to take care of her - NOT a white knight. More like a father to a daughter - that he has sex with. It's complicated. He dies, leaving her some serious money.

But his son is fighting her for it, out of spite. She won't get a dime unless she admits she's a hooker. A fact that would destroy her life, socially and personal. Plus a running story line about her boss screwing her over and her law firm operating a shady medical account.

It was odd to see Mary Lynn Rajskub as Erin Roberts, a dirty lawyer (as in crooked, not sexy time). I'm so used to seeing her as Chloe O'Brian from "Twenty-Four" series.

Don't have cable so I can't speak of season two. But season one is a part of my collection and I would recommend it. Sway. The themes are mature and actions have consequences.

That's it. One of my shorter entries, but gets to the point.

Come back here on November 23rd, 2017 and bring some liquor with a good seat, we're gonna get schooled.

- - -

Update 09/19/19

While doing research for a future post, made a discovery. "The Girlfriend Experince" has been renewed for a third season which is set to air sometime in 2020. This news had slipped right past me.

Season two has yet to come out on home video. I hate when that happens. Season two had fourteen episodes. Season three will have ten. Do not know if this is another soft-reboot or a continuation.
    Last edited by JohnIan101; 09-19-2019 at 05:06 AM.

Credits
    Target - November 14th, 2017

Atomic Blonde
    Exclusive packaging wth four art cards; BD/DVD/DC combo $19.99

- - - - - - - - - - -

CDs - available now

"Taylor Swift - Reputation"; two exclusive magazine - album bundles; Volume 1 or Volume 2 $19.99 (each)

Credits
    Best Buy - November 14th, 2017

Atomic Blonde
    Exclusive steelbook: 4K BD/BD/DC combo $27.99

Westworld: Season One (available now)
    Exclusive steelbook; BD only $44.99

Cars 3 (available now)

Credits
    Best Buy - November 21st, 2017

Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets
    Exclusive steelbook; BD/DVD/DC combo $24.99

The Hitman's Bodyguard

Atomic Blonde (available now)
    Exclusive steelbook; BD/DVD/DC combo $23.99

Exclusive steelbook; BD only $29.99

Credits
    Past Tense

Brand new entry!

Ready to be schooled by sauced storytellers? No? You're out of luck; prepare for "Drunk History". Man this feels so right, before Thanksgiving.

"Drunk History: Season Three" was released on home video on March 1st, 2016.

It streeted against "Creed", "The Danish Girl", "The Night Before" and "Barbie: Spy Squad".

No slipcover nor insert issued.

No air dates shown, two discs - standard two disc case.

- - -

Single exclusive.

Amazon had a limited edition, lenticular slipcover for $27.99 on street; a blurry lenticular, through hazy eyes.

Original retail price for the regular edition was $21.99.

I am that anal - paid MORE (plus shipping and tax) just for a slipcase.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rant.

This is a Comedy Central show; B and C listed celebrities telling you (addressing the camera) about a point in history; an interview by Derek Waters (series creator).

Narrator is given an open bar - encouraged to drink; more often than not, comedy gold.

The audio from that down spiral interview is used as frame work for a reenactment with other celebrities.

Slurred inebriations, bizarre tangents where even the actors doing the reenactment have a WTF expressions. Reenactments on a budget and it shows, which is part of the charm; Waters usually one of the players.

Season three was the last where Waters visited a U.S. city, go sight seeing (at bars) talking with locals about the historic topics to be covered, mixed lot.

Four jumps right into the speaker's home, chatting, then story time.

A moment sticks out - "Atlanta" from season one, episode three (July 23rd, 2013).

Derek lightly chats with this redhead with glasses. Seen briefly earlier, kissed by a gay black man, who proclaims - she's the first woman he's ever kissed; very tipsy.

She's attractive. Went to the then IMDb message board, looking - anybody knew who this woman is? Was not alone, no answer.

- - -

Teachers are Jenny Slate, Dan Harmon, Mark Proksch, Greg Worswick, Tess Lynch, Jessica Meraz, Allan McLeod, David Wain, Mark Gagliardi, Laura Steinel, Jen Kirkman, Jeremy Konner, Brendon Walsh and Matt Gourley to name a few.

Subjects: Union Army Balloon Corps, Clark Gable, Juan Ponce de León, Harriet Tubman, pinball prohibition (that was a real thing), newsboys' strike of 1899, Rin Tin Tin (dog actor, 1920s), Roswell UFO crash, Moulin Rouge Hotel and creation of the bra; you get the idea.

Three lessons per episode. *smiles*

Actress Pager Brewster is a favorite; a friend of Waters, ripping into him for getting her so drunk.

- - -

Months after buying did I learn it wasn't canceled. Season four aired in September of 2016 - came to DVD on March 14th, 2017, bought (no exclusive).

Doing research, discovered season five was green lit. As far I know, it's in the can, but no premiere date. There is however "Drunk History Christmas Special" (hour long) will air November 28th, 2017.

To be expected, I will buy season five when it hits DVD, sometime next year.

- - - - - - - - - -

Tangent.

Short PT entry, decided to talk about something lost to me for twenty-five plus years, re-found a few years ago.

In 2014, had internet mojo to isolate a 1975 stop-motion Norwegian flick.

Mentioned in the Past Tense for "Custer: The Complete Series" ("Part I" - "Part II"); a TV program watched as a kid, "Family Film Festival".

Early 1980s - KTLA (Los Angeles); Channel 5; host Tom Hatten would screen a movie and inbetween commercials gave various trivia. Aired on the weekends; 3pm on Saturdays and repeated 10am the next day; two hour long broadcasts. Not always, but sometimes an interview with a cast member - chatting about the film. Hatten exposed me to so many movies.

"Family Film Festival" lasted fourteen years on the air.

Holy crap!

Found the air date! February 19th, 1983 - checked; yup it's a Saturday!

On that date, "The Pinchcliffe Grand Prix" aired. The movie, dubbed in English is eight-four minutes long.

Story is about an inventor, Theodore Rimspoke, a bicycle repairman - discovers his former assistant, Rudolph Gore-Slimey has stolen his design for a race car engine. His name should've been a dead giveaway.

Rudolph became a world champion Formula One driver. Pissed, Theodore set off to join a race against Rudolph, but has no car. So he and his assistant, Sonny Duckworth - forage junk piles and constructs a speed car from scraps and bike parts. The race is on to prove himself and shame Gore-Slimey.

A world where animals have human qualities.

When I found, went hunting.

Released on DVD in 2001 (two disc set) as "Caprino's World of Adventure: Part 1 - The Pinchcliffe Grand Prix". Audio is in Swedish, English and Danish; Dolby Digital 2.0 each. As I understand, came with a slipcover.

A region 0 disc, presented in widescreen, released from Caprino Studios.

I need to buy. The race inspired the pod race in "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace" (1999).

- - -

Rabbit hole...

"Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" (1956) was shown there; Hatten had star Kevin McCarthy as a guest, interviewing about the making and career.

Think I've isolated; interview took place in 1985. Based on their conversation; McCarthy had just come from a floating theater cruise on the "Royal Viking Sea"; fourteen days, September 7th - 21st. McCarthy played Harry Truman in "Give 'Em Hell Harry". The 21st was a Saturday, no time to be on the show/taping, but could happen for the following week.

My impression - "Invasion" broadcast with interview; aired on September 28th, 1985.

That interview (edited as one piece, 7:24 minutes [from a VHS source?]) appears in the first official DVD release from Republic Entertainment, Inc., 1998 for $14.98; their "Silver Screen Classics" collection.

Remastered, presented in non-anamorphic widescreen and full screen; double sided disc.

Came with the trailer and a two page chapter listing insert with trivia.

First pressing had a holographic foil wraparound, an attention getter. It took me nearly a year, off and on attempts to get that first release. Lost X amount of money on Ebay, but was worth it.

Republic re-released it with a regular, matted wraparound - exact, same artwork. Then got more complicated.

Yeah.

In 2000 Artisan Home Entertainment got the rights for the whole package.

Was re-re-released it with slightly different artwork. Same deal and extras, double sided (still non-anamorphic).

To complicate matters, all three versions share the same UPC# 0 17153-20182 6; which is what most folks were using for their Ebay listings.

*shakes head*

Wouldn't be until 2012 it received an anamorphic release; DVD and BD from Olive Films; $19.95/$29.95 (UPCs# 8 87090-03430 2; 8 87090-03900 0). Remastered again.

Interview did not carry over.

Olive release is bare bones. Not even the trailer.

I need to get that for the better picture quality, NOT getting rid of my '98 DVD.

Lost to the digital ether, exclusive to the obsolete laser disc format - a commentary. In 1986 (re-released in 1988; same price; second edition above), Criterion Collection put out an LD set, $74.95; a gatefold jacket (UPC# 0 20350-01116 7) - a three disc CAV set.

Commentary by film professor Maurice Yacowar, interview with director Don Siegel and a featurette showcasing the difference between full screen and widescreen - using film scenes to illustrate. Writer Jeff Rovin in his book, "The Laserdisc Film Guide: Complete Ratings For The Best And Worst Movies Available On Disc: 1993 - 1994 Edition" (1993; St. Martin's Press), called Yacowar's commentary... "full of pretentious baloney."

Yacowar's lecture try to make it into something larger than a low budget, sci-fi flick.

My quest to own Republic, ended up with both editions. So I move them into a transparent DVD case.

The 1998 foil on the outside and the 2000 wraparound shown on the inside; best of both worlds - booklet too.

Come back here on December 7th, 2017 for transgressions in black and white. *wink* Have an decent Thanksgiving and a safe Black Friday - should you go. Till next.
    Last edited by JohnIan101; 07-21-2019 at 03:24 AM.

Credits
    Target - November 26th, 2017

CDs available now

"Amy Grant - Tennessee Christmas" with 2 exclusive bonus tracks $8.00
    "Lindsey Stirling - Warmer In The Winter" with 2 exclusive bonus tracks $10.00

Credits
    Best Buy - November 28th, 2017

How The Grince Stole Christmas (live action)
    Exclusive Grinch beanie box set; BD/DC combo $19.99

Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets (available now)
    Exclusive steelbook; BD/DVD/DC combo $29.99

Exclusive store release; 4k BD/BD combo $49.99

Credits
    Target - December 5th, 2017

Dispicable Me 3
    Exclusive bonus DVD, character cards and rub on tattoos; BD/DVD/DC combo $22.99

Credits
    Best Buy - December 5th, 2017

Dispicable Me 3

Dispicable Me
    Exclusive steelbook; BD only $12.99

Dispicable Me 2
    Exclusive steelbook; BD only $12.99

American Assassin
    Exclusive steelbook; BD/DVD combo $24.99

Illumination Presents: 3-Movie Collection (Dispicable Me 1 - 3)
    Exclusive 4k release $49.99

Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD combo $69.99

Credits
    Past Tense - Dangers In Black And White Part I

[An earlier version of this PT was originally posted on July 4th and 8th, 2013 on JoBlo's "DVD, Blu-Ray & Home Theater Discussion" forum.]

December is all about Christmas and Christmas is about being judged, personal sin. So it makes perfect sense to have this month all wicked in "Frank Miller’s Sin City"...

The motion picture opened on April 1st, 2005. It was made with a budget of $40,000,000 (estimated) and grossed over 74 million during its U.S. theatrical run. The film opened number one at the box office, the following week it dropped to number two.

The feature opened against "The Ring Two", "Robots", "Ice Princess" and "The Pacifier".

- - -

There were five exclusives for the film, one of which had some controversy.

*nods*

The first was a promo disc for then, upcoming theatrical release. This came in a DVD sized, printed, card stock gatefold (like a greeting card) sleeve.

Free with any entertainment/software purchase. And came with fifty dollars worth of Best Buy coupons for various Dimension Home Video and Miramax Home Entertainment DVDs (too many titles to list).

The coupons expired on December 31st, 2005.

The promo was made available on March 27th, 2005 (minimum 100 per store) and soon there after was pulled *grin*, I mean - recalled.

The preview disc has a run time of 39:07 minutes.

Now - this is something that should've never have gotten this far. The front cover is clearly labeled...

Sneak Peek Content Not Rated - Intended For Mature Audiences Only.
    Yeah, you can see where this is going...

The featurette, "Scenes From "Sin City"" has some nudity. Carla Gugino's character, Lucille topless. I guess nobody at the stores read the normal sized print on the cover and allowed anyone underage to obtain a copy.

Just as you would think - somebody got livid and all the stores pulled the promo. It's was a quick moment on featurette; apparently boobs are thoroughly evil, but guns and murder is a okay.

So frackin' stupid.

Idiots on parade.

The next exclusive (same store) came when the DVD streeted on August 16th, 2005. This is the basic release, near bare bones, single making-of featurette. A free comic book with movie purchase (minimum 100 per store).

The set was $16.99.

OR for a penny with any other purchase (which I didn't know at the time). You see, I didn't buy this release - I knew a much better special edition was in the works. But I was able to buy that comic from Ebay in 2010.

Can't recall I much I spent, not too much, I don't think.

Let me take a step back - the first DVD release.

It pissed off my inner collector.

On release day, there were four different slipcovers issued. The DVD cover underneath, all had the same wraparound (above right). It came with an insert, chapter listing; the other sided mirrored the wraparound cover.

These slipcover were available to all retailers, not an exclusive.

- - -

First off, I apologize for the image quality, but this is the best I could find - believe me, I tried. Scans from a fellow enthusiast. I do not own these. I did my best to make them presentable.

Circuit City had an a set of (four?) exclusive collectible cards (5 x 7 inches). I do not know if these were packed with the DVD or available at the counter when you bought the movie.

Also on the same street and sold for $14.99. I would like to have this.

The cards were shrink-wrapped and printed on thick card stock (minimum 45 per store). Was there a fifth card? Allegedly, the last collectible was Benicio Del Toro as Jackie Boy. Did it exist? Sorry, I just don't know.

- - -

FYE/Suncoast had a mediocre exclusive. It effectively was the cover of the DVD (as seen above), as a lithograph. I do not know how much this set sold for - nor how big this print was. Sorry.

The last exclusive was NOT for the first release, but for the "Recut - Extended - Unrated" box set which streeted on December 13th, 2005...
    Last edited by JohnIan101; 11-07-2019 at 05:39 AM.

Credits
    Past Tense - Dangers In Black And White Part II

FYE/Suncoast offered exclusive packaging and premiums, "Back Alley Poker Pack" (sounds very anal); a deck of "Sin City" playing cards and fifteen poker chips with the box edition. Sold for $24.99.

Sorry about the image, but it was the best I find (and it needed work).

I had an opportunity to buy this years ago. But I turned it down.

Kinda regret not getting it, but it is still affordable. Man, at one point (May of 2013) - this thing sold for $78.00 new from Amazon resellers.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rant.

Man, this was a movie that had so much momentum - that fizzled out; to the point where it's just a gimmick. No longer special.

The sequel, "Sin City: A Dame To Kill For" took far too long to come out on August 22nd, 2014. And that originally had an October 4th, 2013 theatrical release.

Why?

The reason for the rescheduling is probably because filming didn't begin in the Summer of 2012 as expected. It did not start until the end of October that year. They needed enough time for post-production effects.

But I suspect the studio wanted more done since the movie is weak compared the first.

Anyhow, in between that 2005 release you had "The Spirit" (2008), another Frank Miller flick, done with the same highly stylized visuals. But that feature pretty much bombed at the box office and that had a PG-13 rating. With that failure, "A Dame" comes out five years later - seven year too late.

The visuals were no longer fresh or new.

And it continues to fizzle.

In late May of this year, it was announcement that a TV series was in the works.

Pretty sure the project is dead, plugged pulled with all the Harvey Weinstein developments. Was to be made by Dimension which is owned by Weinstein Company... Harvey and his brother Bob were also going to be show producers. Both now fired from their company.

Glen Mazarra and Stephen Heureux were going to be the show runners. Len Wiseman was going to direct the pilot and a show runners too. As well as Frank Miller.

Wiseman is probably best known as the director of "Underworld" (2003) and a show runner for "Sleepy Hollow" (2013) on Fox. He also directed the pilot for "Sleepy Hollow" which was badass - quite sway. Then the show got worse. What kind of incriminating photos did they have to secure a forth season???

One was great. Two was good. Third was okay. Forth was just going through the motions.

As I understand the pilot was not filmed and no network or cable channel had ordered the series. Did not get beyond the script stage. This was not a continuation of the movies, but a full reboot, rooted in the source comics.

"Sin City" is a solid flick, does what it sets out to do, looks great, but is now rather common. You can get the same effects on your laptop. But back then it was so inventive. I own that Unrated box ("Back Alley Poker"), bought on release day from Wal-Mart.

I may be alone, but I enjoyed the Audience Reaction commentary.

Most loved it, but there were a few which didn't, since it seems like it was all about the effects and less about story.

It's kind of a set-'em-up, knock-'em-down kind of movie - three stories which are pretty similar, so it gets repetitive and feels too long. There are lots of acts of violence, but for the most part they're very cartoonish, so we can squirm happily and know that nothing's really at stake - certainly not our notions of the world or anything. This is the part that bugs me: stuff like this and "Kill Bill" are these constructs, these exercises, just as much as something like "Wimbledon" or "Summer Catch" are. It doesn't bother me so much that we as an audience we will go see a fluffy romantic comedy as it does that the better directors in the machine are now cranking out vengeance scenarios with witless but kind of inventive brutality, and that's our popcorn. I'm not thrilled with what that says.
    - Abcdefz1

For a movie which had such casual nudity, the one person, guys (and some gals) wanted - didn't... Jessica Alba. Don't give me that look. It's a guy thing. The closest we have ever gotten was the nip-slip in "Into The Blue" (2005).

Yeah, we did see that blink or miss it moment.

*oink*

One more thing, the November 2008 issue of Empire magazine (British), published the results of a world-wide poll of the "500 Greatest Movies Of All Time"; "Sin City" ranked 274th.

And that's it. Come back here on December 21st, 2017 for the lackluster sequel. Hey's it's something. See you then.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Update - July 28th, 2018.

In late July it was announced that Lantern Capital Partner who bought up TWC's portfolio now have a settlement from Frank Miller. The rights for first movie, "Sin City" revert to Miller as well as any future TV series. BUT not the second film, "Sin City: A Dame To Kill For". It is unknown if Miller will retry making it a show.

TWC being The Weinstein Company.
    Last edited by JohnIan101; 07-21-2019 at 03:38 AM.

Credits
    Target - December 12th, 2017

Game Of Thrones: The Complete Seventh Season
    Exclusive BD bonus disc; BD only $39.99

Kingsman: The Golden Circle
    Exclusive box, Stateman Whisky Stones gift set; BD/DVD/DC combo $19.99

- - - - - - - - -

CDs available 12/15

"Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Soundtrack" with 2 exclusive cards $11.99
    "Pitch Perfect 3 - Soundtrack" with 4 exclusive bonus tracks $11.99

"Niall Horan - Flicker" with 2 exclusive bonus tracks and poster $12.99 (available now)
    "Sam Smith - The Thrill Of It All" with 2 exclusive bonus tracks $13.99 (available now)
    "Maroon 5 - Red Pill Blues" with 4 exclusive bonus tracks and poster $13.99 (available now)
    "Thomas Rhett - Life Changes" with 3 exclusive bonus tracks $13.99 (available now)
    "Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me" with 2 exclusive bonus tracks $14.99 (available now)
    "Rachel Platten - Waves" with 3 exclusive bonus tracks $9.99 (available now)
    "Gwen Stefani - You Make Me Feel Like Christmas" with exclusive photo book $13.99 (available now)

Credits
    Best Buy - December 12th, 2017

Kingsman: The Golden Circle
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD/DC combo $29.99
    Exclusive steelbook; BD/DC combo $17.99
    (all appear to have the same artwork)

Game Of Thrones: The Complete Seventh Season
    Exclusive three different sigils (Dragonstone red or cream and other); BD only $44.99 (each)

Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD combo $69.99

Dispicable Me 3 (available now)

Westworld: Season One (available now)
    Exclusive steelbook; BD only $32.99

Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast