Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Post CloudFile & ClipConverter

New developments, for those who use the CloudFile and ClipConverter tools in the posts you might notice the following:

CloudFile no longer automatically retrieves the YouTube link for conversion, they have updated their site to a new format and this function is no longer supported for the time being.

ClipConverter was always inconsistent with Vimeo, but with multiple retries it would ultimately work.
    This is no longer the case, Vimeo simply does not work with CC at this time.

CloudFile never worked properly with Vimeo, hence having to use CC.

I will keep you posted on the developments, but for now I'm limited to Savedeo for Vimeo which is not as flexible, but at least it's consistent, and I will probably have to revert back to ClipConverter for YouTube.

I'm still waiting for a response from CloudFile, but so far nothing.
    ClipConverter has absolutely no customer service, communications with alien life is more likely than communications with them.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits

Angry Update

Looks like CloudFile is switching Back and Forth between the Old and New page, so until they are done Beta Testing, getting the Videos will probably be a coin toss.