Thanks Thanks:  1
    Credits

Beauty and the Beast (2017)

Cast:

Director: Bill Condon

Emma Watson, Ewan McGregor, Luke Evans, Dan Stevens, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Josh Gad, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Stanley Tucci, Kevin Kline, Sonoya Mizuno, Audra McDonald, Hattie Morahan, Nicole O'Neill, Adrian Schiller, Henry Garrett, Lynne Wilmot, Karl Farrer, Lara Decaro, Sophie Reid, Michael Jibson, Gerard Horan.

About

Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” is a live-action re-telling of the studio’s animated classic which refashions the classic characters from the tale as old as time for a contemporary audience, staying true to the original music while updating the score with several new songs. “Beauty and the Beast” is the fantastic journey of Belle, a bright, beautiful and independent young woman who is taken prisoner by a beast in his castle. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle’s enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the Beast’s hideous exterior and realize the kind heart and soul of the true Prince within.

Social

Beauty and the Beast

Studio, Apple & Official YouTube Encodes

Apple HD Encodes Available HERE, no Direct Links

"disney/beautyandthebeast2016/beautyandthebeast-tlr1_hxxxp.mov" 480/720/1080

QT Domestic Trailer 1920X1080 (77.0Mb)
    QT Domestic Trailer 1280X720 (52.1Mb)

Click ClipConverter Logo to Download Video

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beauty and the Beast.JPG 
Views:	787 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	21515  
    Last edited by jacques1400; 10-15-2017 at 12:54 AM.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Bahaha, I'm sorry. But that just sounds like Sacha Baron Cohen putting on a fake accent.

Ever since I heard Joseph Gordon Levitt put on a Pepé Le Pew accent, I can't take American cinematography seriously anymore where French accents are concerned.

According to IMDb, Ewan McGregor?? LOLwut?

HUGE cast. I love what they did to the logo.
    This was my favorite growing up. I'm just going to go through the motions for this until I see it.
    I'll probably still enjoy the new take on the music numbers and get over McGregor's efforts.

Interesting teaser, to say the least. It's great to hear the old score staying.

Credits

Being French and OLDER, I've stopped caring about the depiction of French in American or English movies a long time ago, either spoken of dramatized as an accent.

Some characters which are portrayed as French nationals are utterly ludicrous, yet they can destroy cities, kill thousands, re-create fantasy realistically and make apes talk.... How complicated can it be to realistically dub a French voiceover?

My biggest surprise was Rupert Friend in "Hitman - Agent 47" when he said "Your Name is not Katia van Dees, it's Quatre-vingt Dix, French for Ninety". Agreed it's not much, but the pronunciation was flawless, which is a very rare occurrence.