Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

5.1 Trailers

Where is the 5.1 audio? :S

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Byoski View Post
    Where is the 5.1 audio? :S
    Haven't you noticed by now? Things are very different around here. jacques never posted trailers with 5.1 - they were only ever in the remuxed etc subforum and members who posted trailers with 5.1 there haven't done so for a long time.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tim_p View Post
    Haven't you noticed by now? Things are very different around here. Jacques never posted trailers with 5.1 - they were only ever in the remuxed etc subforum and members who posted trailers with 5.1 there haven't done so for a long time.
    Which Sucks. I hate the way technology is going. We are sacrificing quality for convenience. I watch trailers not to just watch them but to also experience them. But in today's age, not a damn person cares about sound quality anymore. As long as they can hear whats happening with their Beats headphones on they are happy. That's why sound bars have taken like wildfire. Because they are cheap and they give enough sound to hear. But they still sound like ****. Apple used to upload all their trailers in 5.1 and then they realized that you can't listen to 5.1 in 5.1 on your iPhone so why have it. Didn't mean to go on this rant but I have searched high and low for 5.1 trailers for many years and they are all gone. The only place you can see 5.1 trailers anymore is the theater and the only person on here who had trailers I could break apart and actually edit my own 5.1 trailers has been told he can no longer upload his videos. Its a shame and we need a change.

Credits
    Yes it is a shame.

This site/forum used to be such a great source for the trailers …
    But those times have passed away.