Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Credits
    Now that was just all sorts of cool.

*bows Wayne and Garth style*
    We're not worthy!
    "Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today!"

Credits
    My comments:

Really well done. Well edited and great musical backing. You ever thought about making movie trailers professionally? Something tells me you like the Daredevil movie too, considering the huge chunk it takes up in the middle of the mega-trailer.
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    Originally posted by Granite
    My comments:

Really well done. Well edited and great musical backing. You ever thought about making movie trailers professionally? Something tells me you like the Daredevil movie too, considering the huge chunk it takes up in the middle of the mega-trailer.
    Yeah, Daredevil has some of the coolest action, and that action and the way I edited it really fit the bill perfectly to the music I was using, so I guess I used that one a little extensively... plus I hate the music used in the original version of that so I guess sub conciously I may have wanted to make things right with it.
    Yeah, actually I plan on taking editing and broadcasting classes in college. This may be the start to my portfolio!

Credits
    Do you have a track listing of all the music that was used?
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Originally posted by chernabog_ca
    Do you have a track listing of all the music that was used?
    No problem, and I'll do it in order while I'm at it!

1. The Who - "Won't Get Fooled Again"
    2. The Who - "Who Are You"
    3. Mint Royale - "From Rusholme With Love"
    4. Massive Attack - "Intertia Creeps"
    5. E.S. Posthmus - "Menouthis"
    6. E.S. Posthmus - "Tikal"
    7. BT - "Smartbomb"

There ya go!

Credits
    Originally posted by Mark Strube
    No problem, and I'll do it in order while I'm at it!

1. The Who - "Won't Get Fooled Again"
    2. The Who - "Who Are You"
    3. Mint Royale - "From Rusholme With Love"
    4. Massive Attack - "Intertia Creeps"
    5. E.S. Posthmus - "Menouthis"
    6. E.S. Posthmus - "Tikal"
    7. BT - "Smartbomb"

There ya go!
    Coolio. Thanks.

Credits
    Originally posted by Granite
    My comments:

I just sent an email to the biggest trailer making company in the biz, asking them for advice on what to do to get to be a professional trailer editor, and I also sent them a link to this so they know about where I am.

Credits
    I just sent an email to the biggest trailer making company in the biz, asking them for advice on what to do to get to be a professional trailer editor, and I also sent them a link to this so they know about where I am.
    Now THAT's how it gets done! Good luck man!
    --Dan

Credits
    very cool! gotta admit the bit i keep watching over and over again, is the segment where femme fatale cuts to bond and the ending with smartbomb! how lucky are we to have so many cool movies coming out.. with so many kick arse trailers to watch!!!

Credits

Thumbs up

I've just seen the trailer - it's GREAT! Keep doing this for every Trailer Survivor!

Credits
    Originally posted by lafce
    I've just seen the trailer - it's GREAT! Keep doing this for every Trailer Survivor!
    Thanks man! Means a lot to me. :big grin:

Credits
    Yeah, actually I plan on taking editing and broadcasting classes in college. This may be the start to my portfolio!
    Hmmm... Took 3 years of my life to get a BA in Media Studies, but I realised if you have the talents, and already have the skills, education doesn't really help you get anywhere further.

Hey, if they do reply, could you share their response with editman? Please? I'm interested in that sorta positions too. (Of course editman won't be a direct competition unless he's moving to LA )

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Yeah I just got around to watching it too. Good stuff!
    Love the title shots. It's really intresting when you see it all together how every title tells you a bit about the style of movie it is....

and the part from Kill Bill was perfect (just before the titles) :big grin:
    yeah keep up this great work!!

Credits

Thumbs up

This thing kicks some major ass! :big grin:

how long does it take to edit this kind of thing? I'm planing to get into it myself (more for home/family movies stuff, cause my family lives in Slovenia and I'm in Finland so it'd be nice to share what's up with me). Any advice where to start or some guidelines. A link to some site maybe (I do have Adobe Premiere).

tnx and keep up with a good work!

BTW, I also like Robodan's fantrailers.
    . Uri .

Credits
    Well, if you're planning on editing home movies, of course you'll need a video capture card. Then to edit stuff, I'd reccomend getting Adobe Premiere... best editing software... ever. This took me about 2 days to make... 3 days if you count getting all the material and music needed and planning. It probably won't take that long if you're just editing home movies... obviously not as many cuts etc. as editing a mega tailer. That should get you off to a start!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast