Thanks Thanks:  0
    ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Arrow Boat Trip (comedy)

http://www.boattripthemovie.com/

QuickTime, 6.0MB (320x240):
    http://images.hollywood.com/images/q...trip_t_low.mov

Boat Trip

Release Date: March 21, 2003
    Studio: Artisan Entertainment
    Director: Mort Nathan
    Screenwriter: Mort Nathan, William Bigelow
    Starring: Cuba Gooding Jr., Horatio Sanz, Roselyn Sanchez, Vivica A. Fox, Roger Moore, William Bumiller, Ken Hudson Campbell, Eddie Driscoll, Will Ferrell, Jennifer Gareis, Zen Gesner, Maurice Godin, Li Hagman, Artie Lange, Thomas Lennon, Steven M. Porter, Richard Roundtree, Michelle Ruben, Lin Shaye, Victoria Silvstedt, Noah York
    Genre: Comedy
    MPAA Rating: R (for strong sexual content, language and some drug material)

Official Website: BoatTripthemovie.com

Plot Summary: The story follows Jerry (Gooding), a jilted guy left by his fiancee (Fox), deciding a vacation is in order after his best friend Nick (Sanz) sells him on the idea of a singles cruise packed with available gorgeous women. However, once out to sea, Jerry and Nick quickly realize they've mistakenly ended up on a cruise of a different kind.

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    dude...sorry...but im just a lil puzzled...by this are u trying to say u hav not seen this movie yet??? because the release date says 2003.......and that films been out in cinemas aggeeeeees ago....hmm..maybe it jus came out early in the uk? i woulda thought tht it woulda got released in the UK later compared to other countries............i still aint seen it thou....was a major flop!

Credits
    Originally posted by aS!Dz
    dude...sorry...but im just a lil puzzled...by this are u trying to say u hav not seen this movie yet??? because the release date says 2003.......and that films been out in cinemas aggeeeeees ago....hmm..maybe it jus came out early in the uk? i woulda thought tht it woulda got released in the UK later compared to other countries............i still aint seen it thou....was a major flop!
    Yeah but I don't think ZUBi from the US. The films probably just coming out in Slovenia.

I never bothered watching this one, was it any good?

Credits
    no idea myself.....i didnt watch it eitha..
    i had about 3 mates ring me up straight after the film tellin me that they just walked out the cinema cuz it was so ****..and forced me not to go...n sed tht if i wanted to waste money on that ticket....it would b more helpfull giving it to the poor.....so i did..(kept the money to myself)
    didnt do well in ane country i dont think.....Zubi....word of advise..dont be too suprisd if u dont like the movie mate...

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Wink

I mainly avoid comedy's anyway. not even think to watch that one...