Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Animatrix. How to get direct link?

Simple question. How to get direct link from page http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.co...e_ep1_640.html so I could put it to download manager.

Credits

Credits
    Thanks a lot. Just forgot to look at the Movie News forum.

Credits
    I just nabbed the .mov file from my tempory internet files folder once i had viewed it. Surely this is an easier way of going about grabbing this file?

Credits
    the best way is to right click on those links and "save target as..."

Credits
    Holy S***!!!!!! Man, does this intro to the Animatrix series really change the swing of things!!!!

I will never be able to look at "The Matrix" the same ever again. This also sort of reminds me of my theory on Starship Troopers too (the humans attacked the bugs first, just so they can start a war).

I never once thought of it this way. I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen this yet, but my general perception of what happened to both the humans and the machines in the Matrix is totally reversed!!!

It kind of makes you think of Agent Smith's eerie line again "You are the CANCER....and we are the CURE!"
    --Dan

Credits
    That's kinda how I always imagined it . . . a negative outlook on humanity as a whole.
    Really always almost identical to 'A.I.' in nature, although I know that A.I. wasn't the first story to touch on this subject . . .

Credits
    Oh no, I always understood that. But Morpheus never gave a clear understand of what exactly 'happened'. At least...I can't remember, it's been awhile since I've seen it.

But, all he really goes on to talk about is how the "Machines" took us over. Making them sound like A #1 bad guy. And that what they are doing is for the "Good" of our people. But, after watching this first anime short, it never occured to me while watching the Matrix that there really wasn't any "good" within our people to begin with.

It actually makes you feel more for the machines then the man...
    --Dan

Credits
    Originally posted by RoboDan
    Oh no, I always understood that. But Morpheus never gave a clear understand of what exactly 'happened'. At least...I can't remember, it's been awhile since I've seen it.

But, all he really goes on to talk about is how the "Machines" took us over. Making them sound like A #1 bad guy. And that what they are doing is for the "Good" of our people. But, after watching this first anime short, it never occured to me while watching the Matrix that there really wasn't any "good" within our people to begin with.

It actually makes you feel more for the machines then the man...
    --Dan
    All that was said in the film was that we didn't know who fired first.
    It was also never made 100% clear that it was machines, with Aliens being the most likely villain.

I like this version of events, not the usual Hollywood cop out explanation.