Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Need a lil help on Adobe Premiere 6.5 effects

i was jus wondering if there was a method of flipping a whole section and to make it play backwards......so as if it were rewinding??? ne suggestions or other methods of how to do that?

Credits
    change the speed to a negative... you can do it by right clicking on the video section of the track (im assuming your doing it a/b editing)

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    Oh GREAT MAN....BRILLIANT....Just never crossed my stoopid mind to go in da minus wid the speed.. .......u jus saved me a lot of hassle dude.....i owe u a million....thnx agen :big grin: :big grin:

Credits
    Hm in the next days i will battle the programm and making some trailers of my own....

@aS!Dz you are also from Zion hi buddy

Credits
    wow..yea...makes us family lol
    if u have ane trouble wid adobe premiere....dont hesistate to ask...i MYT just be able to help......if not me...theres a whole loada pros in this forum :big grin: its really fun stuff.....its almost a way of doing summit really good wid uer free time that u can feel really proud of....great stuff.......goodluck wid da trailer making

Credits
    no probs yeah dont be afraid to ask.. look forward to seeing some more "fantrailers"

Credits
    Ok it has just finnished Downloading äh buying

Gonne check that out..

Credits
    ive made a lil test trailer wid the japanese matrix trailer...jus that....how do i make it a .mov file........and wot do i do to have it be shown in da forum.....just attach the file?? or is that just for pictures?

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Wink

Originally posted by aS!Dz
    and wot do i do to have it be shown in da forum.....just attach the file?? or is that just for pictures?
    hehehe, attach files holds only 100KB maximum

U must put your trailer somewhere on Net & host it from there...

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    lol 100kb......me goin blind dese days......i thought i read 10000kb last nyt..........guess it wos 3am.................and thats wot got me thinkin huh!..........koool mate...i will get it sorted on a web page

Credits
    woke up thinkin......yeah!! lets get this sorted..........attach the file....................................dese days me head is dead....only gets charged wen watching a good movie...........like i got to see the preview for Solaris yesterday............i didnt like the movie much...the cinema wasnt good eitha...which kinda put me off...and da movie was dull................ever since den....u could ask me for a million and i would say......................................................................

Credits
    to make it a mov, you have to export your timeline or work area depending on how your working, choose your export setitngs, i believe adobe premiere 6 comes with Cleaner, as well as Windows Streaming Wizard and Realplayer codecs.. so choose which you want, (obviously you want quicktime), choose your res, framerate, quality, bit rate, specific codec.. (play around, or search the net) for something that suits you

the generally accepted frame rate is around 29.97 (its been a while since i looked at the screen)
    the codec is sorensen video 3 (make the colours millions or millions +)

as for sound.. use MPEG- Layer 3 or mp3! hehe

good luck anyway

Credits
    Actually in most cases the framerate will be 23.976 or 24 (FILM speed). Only in a few cases will it be 29.97 (even the matrix superbowl tv spot, which is encoded at 30 frames per second is actually 24 frames per second, it contains redundant frames that make it look choppy)

Credits
    thnx dudes...gota say..really appreciate the help.thnx agen