Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits
    Originally posted by editman
    Well, for one thing. Chicks never give blokes opportunites to even try to understand. Cos chicks believes blokes are supposed to know what women want.

Ask 'em directly? Not romantic. Have a wild guess? Can never guess it right. Just gives them what I'd like myself? Break-up alert! Thinking like a chick? What are you gay!?

Apparently dating a chick, or trying to get laid is the biggest headgame a bloke can ever play. And most of us are not good at it.
    Well here is also a mistake.
    Ladys or like you called it chicks dont date to gate laid or having sex, they date for fun and experience.
    Man date only to get laid or to get an blow job....
    And there is only a thin line when ladys also want it....and is it so hard to understand us ladys ??

Credits
    Originally posted by GermanFinne
    Well here is also a mistake.
    Ladys or like you called it chicks dont date to gate laid or having sex, they date for fun and experience.

lol getting laid isn't the most primary concern here - I'm 17 I'll have plenty of chances to get some action

And please don't think when we say "chicks" as opposed to "girls" or "women" or "ladies" we mean anything demeaning or something. Just another word as far as I'm concerned.

Hmm. But why the flirting if girls arn't serious?
    And why not telling us if we're screwing something up?
    Why talking in code?

Or have all my dating experiances been with crazy women

Credits
    Well said, Marcus.

I said "dating a chick, or trying to get laid is the biggest headgame a bloke can ever play". These are two seperate things. I didn't say all men date to have sex.

And I definitely didn't use the term 'chicks' to demean women. I use the term 'ladies' in public.

AND for the record, I attempt to have a date (and I use the word 'attempt'!) not only to have sex (at least I'm honest), but more importantly, to have intellectual connections. A hot chick (gorgeous lady if you prefer) won't turn me on as much as a chick who thinks alike I do. Of course, so far, it hasn't been a successful exercise.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    i can not put down in numbers the amount of times a girl has flirted with me just to deliberatly do nothing afterwards... I tried doing it to a girl, and I got labelled a bastard.. i dont think thats fair.. if a girl does it, acceptable. Guy does it, bastard... pfft...

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    Originally posted by The Digital Rich
    i can not put down in numbers the amount of times a girl has flirted with me just to deliberatly do nothing afterwards... I tried doing it to a girl, and I got labelled a bastard.. i dont think thats fair.. if a girl does it, acceptable. Guy does it, bastard... pfft...
    Well I've labeled this girl unacceptable. And only maybe 2 people stand by her: 1 of them doesn't even have the full story and the other is "the best friend". She hasn't even made eye contact with me yet.

Which is good I guess because I'd end up telling her what I think of her now.....

Life goes on. But this specific part is really crappy! :mad:

Credits
    Anyone wanna use insanity for their facts?

I dumped a girl because she wanted to have ONLY sex with me!

*curls up in a ball to soften the kicks and rocks* She was a nice girl and I made the first moves so she could notice me but I guess I was in a period that I wanted a companion (with hugs).. and not a **** buddy. Now... when I look back I hit my head on the deck.
    Thats the second thing I could shoot myself from. AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

*jumps out the window*

so not only guys don't understand girls, its the girls that at times don't understand the guys. We're all the same in that fact. Its just the pick of the draw in what type of partner you choose. ONe that will love you with hugs or one that will love with while they suck your................
    Last edited by Kn'thrak; 02-18-2003 at 01:21 AM.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Originally posted by Marcus
    lol getting laid isn't the most primary concern here - I'm 17 I'll have plenty of chances to get some action

And please don't think when we say "chicks" as opposed to "girls" or "women" or "ladies" we mean anything demeaning or something. Just another word as far as I'm concerned.

Hmm. But why the flirting if girls arn't serious?
    And why not telling us if we're screwing something up?
    Why talking in code?

Or have all my dating experiances been with crazy women
    Well girls are very different and sometimes difficult but hey there is chance for you guys....
    Be Nice and cute...and do the first step and put a little risk in it and dont be so dump and say that you want sex.........sex will come when time past......

Credits
    okay i had a great Valentine's Day myself.

all i wuz expecting wuz to spend it w/ my boyfriend and so i did. he got me a stuffed animal and my fave candies and a sweet card... and i bought him a card and the X-men 1.5 on DVD. then he took me out for a dinner and a movie. it wuz a very nice day. he wuz a sweetheart.

the point of Valentine's Day is to celebrate ur love for someone else or just to feel loved. it's a happy day. i'm sorry it didn't turn out so great for most of ya. but cheer up. you'll get a great valentine's day some year. hey i never had a valentine's day this great before. we all gotta have a reason to do something very sweet for another person at least once a year. and that's when valentine's day comes up.
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123