Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Apparently, this is the Rambo prequel

So this was the Rambo prequel. The prequel will focus on a 16-17 year old John Rambo being a popular highschool gridiron football captain. He was the most popular student in school. He was very outgoing. He partied hard. He had sex with all of the pretty girls of the school. He was also a cheater as a boyfriend. John Rambo was like Jim Thorpe.

He also brutally bullied social outcast students physically and emotionally. He along with the highschool's gridiron football team brutally bullied them by brutally beating them up, extorting them, putting them on comas, breaking their very expensive and very important personal belongings, stealing their personal belongings, making fun of them, insulting them, etc.

Three of highschool Rambo's bullying victims snapped and tried to shoot up his highschool but before they could kill or injure people in the school, Rambo single-handedly subdued, stopped, and brutally beat them up. This made him appear as a hero to the eyes of the public. The makers of Rambo films think of this event as symbolic of Rambo's future as a special forces green beret soldier fighting rebel guerilla terrorist insurgents. For the makers of Rambo films, especially Sylvester Stallone, the three school shooters were Rambo's first real dangerous enemies. The makers of the Rambo films also said that Rambo stopping and defeating the school shooters is what inspired him to become a green beret.

After highschool, Rambo repented for being a bully.

Rambo was the most popular student in highschool. Then, the Vietnam war changed him.

I kinda like this Rambo because he seems like a flawed realistic human as opposed to a mythical perfect fictional character protagonist.

Some people will say that this highschool Rambo seems like an antihero but Americans are not alien when it comes to adoring antihero protagonists.

Credits

According to Stallone in November 2022, it's not happening:

Sylvester Stallone revealed that there has been a major change to the upcoming Rambo prequel.

Stallone told The Hollywood Reporter that, while another Rambo movie is likely to happen, it will no longer be a prequel as originally intended, but a sequel that introduces a new, modern-day Rambo. "I think it’s going to happen," he said. "I wanted to do it like a Ken Burns documentary on Vietnam, where you drop young Rambo in there and he’s this outgoing guy, football captain, and then you see why he becomes Rambo. But what they want to do is a modern-day story where I pass the torch. That’s getting close."
    Source: Hollywood Reporter

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

According to Stallone in November 2022, it's not happening:

Source: Hollywood Reporter

Yes, Rambo's true first enemies are three of the people he bullied as a highschool football player.

Credits

It appears we have a failure to communicate, according to Stallone in 2022, the prequel has been dropped, killed, not happening. It's being replaced with a SEQUEL to pass the torch as he's getting to old for it.

So unless you have new information to the contrary, please quote the source.

Last edited by jacques1400; 11-26-2023 at 06:51 PM.