Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Cool Matrix News for Australia Fans

From Scifi Wire
    (http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire)

"A helicopter will buzz downtown Sydney during the filming of The Matrix Reloaded next month for what is expected to be one of the most complicated aerial stunts ever filmed, the Australian Daily Telegraph newspaper reported. The stunt for the sequel will take at least two days to film, the newspaper reported.

The helicopter will fly below rooftop level in what insiders told the newspaper is the climactic scene of The Matrix Reloaded. The scene will be shot over at least one, and possibly two, weekends in July.

Details of the stunt are being closely guarded, with directors Larry and Andy Wachowski fearing other studios could steal their ideas. Most of the streets surrounding the stunt will be closed to the public, the paper reported."
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Granite:
    <strong>A helicopter will buzz downtown Sydney during the filming of The Matrix Reloaded next month for what is expected to be one of the most complicated aerial stunts ever filmed...</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">? More complicated then the one from Swordfish? I heard that was pretty hard and actually blocked off downtown for 3 hours or so to fly the bus around.

BELOW rooftop level. This should be intresting to see. Can't wait!

Credits

Question

is #2 going to be out this year?? and what about #3??

Credits

BOth out next year. 2 will be out in July 2003 I think with 3 December 2003 or close too.
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Details of the stunt are being closely guarded, with directors Larry and Andy Wachowski fearing other studios could steal their ideas. Most of the streets surrounding the stunt will be closed to the public, the paper reported." </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Geezz.. they must be unique!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits

Oh man.. now that would be something cool to see.

Credits

I live in Melbourne so i will have to pay close attention to the papers in the next few months.
    "They took the sky, but we're still flyin..."

Movieman's DVDanswers.com Review Page