Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

X-men 2 trailer 02 (official apple)

KODAMA already posted it here , but the thread is so long and this trailer is soooo cool.... it deserves its own =)

480 trailer 22mb

320 trailer 12mb

240 trailer mb
    Last edited by trailergod; 02-18-2003 at 04:50 PM.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    It is so cool and awsome.......
    And yes we in Europe/Germany can see it before the usa can .......
    and that movie will short the waiting time for matrix....

Credits
    arrghh! i gotta wait another 2 hours before I get to see it! damn dial up :S almost makes me wanna cry

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    I am soooo looking forward to this film.:big grin:

Credits
    Originally posted by GermanFinne
    It is so cool and awsome.......
    And yes we in Europe/Germany can see it before the usa can .......
    and that movie will short the waiting time for matrix....
    Hehe only by one day... that's because movies are mainly released on Fridays here... they may have a sneek peek Thursday night. Anyway, the U.S. gets The Matrix Reloaded almost a whole month before Germany so

Credits

Credits
    Hey guys,

How the heck do you get the direct link to the trailers?

I view the source, and then search for .mov files. Then I copy that and put it into my downloader, and all I get are these little 1.8k files or whatever. How do you find the big files?

I'd really appreciate your help here. thx

Credits
    first of all make sure your quicktime is set so your internet connection is @ T1 or Lan (even if your not)... otherwise the wrong html will load

load the source

search for the words EMBED..

look at the link for the trailer.. it will end with
    x480.mov
    replace the x with a "m".

and download

Credits

Talking Empire coment

In February issue of EMPIRE Magazine there's a funny comment as a part of The Ten Biggest Films of 2003 under X2 (I edited the text):

<i>
    Conventional wisdom as it has that matrix Reloaded will destroy competition left, right and cyber. Well, while Neo and pals <i><b>should</b></i> eventually rule the summer, they won't have it all their way: X-Men will see to that.

...X-Men got $300 million worldwide and blossomed on DVD. That, along with success of Spider-Man, prompted Fox to increase budget for $50 million to $120 million...

...And with that huge in-built audience of X-Men geeks worldwide, X2 should hit $150 million before Neo even boots up.
    </i>

In case u were wondering, the other movies on the list are:
    Matrix 2+3, LOTR3, Finding Nemo, Hulk, T3, Master and Commander, Kill Bill, Daredevil, Charlie's Angels 2.
    . Uri .

Credits
    after finally watching the trailer, i am impressed, but i think the character title cards were dull.. and didnt fit in with the rest of the trailer...

Credits
    Originally posted by Mark Strube
    Hehe only by one day... that's because movies are mainly released on Fridays here... they may have a sneek peek Thursday night. Anyway, the U.S. gets The Matrix Reloaded almost a whole month before Germany so
    It is only 2 Weeks.....but damn i am thinking of making a trip to New York to watch Matrix but i think that would be to expensive....

Credits
    Originally posted by Loch
    it was neat to see katie stuart (one of my friends) falling through the bed as kitty pryde. she signed a strange confidentiality contract which prevented her from telling me stuff about the plot, but i did learn all about how they accomplished the one shot of her starting through the ceiling and landing perfectly on the floor.
    I envy you. You know Katie Stuart AND Jennifer Connelly. Hell, you are some kind of hero for me. :bday: :big grin:

Credits
    OMG.....i just got a call from my brother and he will give me the chance to watch X Men 2 3 or 5 weeks before it comes to the cinemas :big grin: :big grin: :big grin: OMG.....

Credits
    Originally posted by GermanFinne
    OMG.....i just got a call from my brother and he will give me the chance to watch X Men 2 3 or 5 weeks before it comes to the cinemas :big grin: :big grin: :big grin: OMG.....
    Huh?

Credits
    psst.....my brother works for Twenthie Century Fox Germany and they "can" watch fox movies before they come out in their own private cinema....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast