Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Kiefer Sutherland is Ghost Rider ?!?

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/386/386828p1.html

Ain't It Cool News reported yesterday that Marvel Entertainment honcho Avi Arad had advised them that 24 star Kiefer Sutherland will likely star soon in a film adaptation of a Marvel Comic. IGN FilmForce looked into the matter and heard a RUMOR that Sutherland might be in the running for the lead role of "Johnny Blaze" in Ghost Rider. Calls to Sutherland's agent at the William Morris Agency were referred to his publicist, Annette Wolf, who failed to respond to IGN FilmForce's inquiry. A source close to Marvel Entertainment advised us, however, that "nobody has been cast in Ghost Rider. I've always heard that Nic Cage was the frontrunner."

wow another comic2movie movie, but I dont mind its Kiefer anyway, one of the most underrated actors and really deservs a big movie =)
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    yup.. kiefer is pretty darn cool... i am yet to be dissapointed by anything he has done...

i mean.. how cool was the young guns??!?

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    Really??? Is it the same kind of news of two years ago?...rumors was saying that Nicolas Cage was to play Johnny Blaze?... If this is true, Sutherland in Ghost Rider, this is the best news since....since....the best news ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    D. Mc'lawns,
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.--Verbal Kint, Usual Suspect

Credits
    ok next time i will post more important news like...

Elizabeth Taylor getting married again... or news of that level.... i think ML readers like news like that... :big grin:

Credits
    Well, Avi has said that Kiefer is doing something Marvel... Ghost Rider's as good a guess as any. I mean, we know it isn't Mr. Fantastic, as Clooney pretty much has that locked(rightfully so.). And what else is there? Kiefer as Iron Man? Thing? No, I'd say Ghost Rider.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    what is ghost rider about anyway ??

Credits
    Ghost Rider is the Spirit of Vengence. He pretty much makes a deal with the Devil and spends his nights exacting vengence on those who have wronged others. He rides a motorcycle and has a flaming skull for a head.

Credits
    haha im thinking Kieffer from the Lost boys with a blazing head now heheh

Credits
    This movie could be amazing, or complete crap. Sutherland sounds like a good choice (great voice for Ghost Rider). But this movie will live or die by the special FX

Credits
    Isent Blade a spinoff character from the part of the marvel universe built around ghost R?
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Originally posted by Gaumont
    Isent Blade a spinoff character from the part of the marvel universe built around ghost R?

I remember watching the Spiderman cartoons years ago where Blade appeared. He was riding a motorcycle that could go up buildings.

I'm not an expert or anything, but i guess it's possible that Blade is based on Ghost Rider
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    No, blade and Ghost Rider don't have anything in common. The only comics I saw GR, except in the GR comics, was in Fantastic Four and they were figthing Galactus. But I'll say like 2thombzup, amazing or crap, just depends on FX. Can you imagine Sutherland, you can only see his skull flaming each time he rides his bike? Promise to be a too violent movie... Depending of the story you read, sometime, GR is the SON of Lucifer...

Credits
    I dunno, they may not need VFX after what happened on 24 tonight, what with the radiation and all now that the nuke's gone off...