Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Question Which summers had the biggest movies?

Porky's, Conan the Barbarian, Rocky III, Star Trek II, E.T., Grease 2, Poltergeist, Blade Runner, The Thing, Tron, Friday the 13th 3-D

Return of the Jedi, Octopussy, Superman III, Staying Alive, Jaws 3-D, Vacation

Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom, Star Trek III, Ghostbusters, Gremlins, The Karate Kid, Conan the Destroyer, The Neverending Story, Purple Rain

Rambo 2, A View to a Kill, The Goonies, Back to the Future, Mad Max 3, Europeon Vacation

Top Gun Cobra, Poltergeist 2, Karate Kid 2, Aliens, Friday the 13th VI, Howard the Duck, Flight of the Navigator, The Fly

Beverly Hills Cop II, Predator, Dragnet, Spaceballs, Benji the Hunted, Full Metal Jacket, Robocop, Jaws IV, Superman IV, The Living Daylights, Masters of the Universe

Willow, Crodile Dundee II, Rambo III, Big, Red Heat, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Coming to America, Nightmare on Elm St 4

Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade, No Holds Barred, Star Trek V, Ghostbusters 2, Batman, Honey I shrunk the Kids, Lethal Weapon 2, License to Kill, UHF, Friday the 13th VIII, Elm St 5, Uncle Buck

Back to the Future III, Total Recall, Dick Tracy, Gremlins 2, Robocop 2, Die Hard 2, Ghost, Darkman

Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, Naked Gun 2 1/2, Terminator 2, Hot Shots, Bill & Teds Bogus Journey, Point Break

Lethal Weapon 3, Alien 3, Patriot Games, Batman Returns, Honey I Blew up the Kid, Unforgiven

Cliffhanger, Jurassic Park, Last Action Hero, Sleepless in Seattle, The Firm, Coneheads, The Fugitive

The Flintstones, Beverly Hills Cop III, Speed, The Lion King, Forrest Gump, True Lies, The Mask, Clear & Present Danger

Die Hard 3, Casper, Congo, Batman Forever, Pocahontas, Apollo 13, Judge Dredd, Species, Waterworld, Mortal Kombat

Mission Impossible, The Rock, Twister, The Cable Guy, Eraser, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Nutty Professor, ID4

Jurassic Park 2, Con Air, Speed 2, Batman & Robin, Face/Off, Men in Black, Copland, GI Jane, My Best Friends Wedding

Godzilla, Truman Show, Dr, Dolittle, Armageddon, Lethal Weapon 4, Saving Private Ryan, Theres Something About Mary, Blade

The Phantom Menace, Austin Powers 2, Big Daddy, Wild Wild West, American Pie, Eyes Wide Shut, 6th Sense

MI 2, Me, Myself, and Irene, Scary Movie, X-Men, The Klumps, Hollow Man, Big Momma's House, Bring it On

Pearl Harbor, Tomb Raider, Fast and the Furious, Dr. Dolittle 2, A.I., Jurassic Park III, America's Sweethearts, Planet of the Apes, American Pie 2, Jurassic Park III

Attack of the Clones, Scooby Doo, Minority Report, Mr. Deeds, Men in Black II, Goldmember, XXX, Signs
    Whatcha Gonna Do!?

Credits
    **humps hulkster**

Credits
    damn in this list... i remember.. Godzilla, Armageddon and The Phantom Menace.. as having the most super duper HYPE.... very very BIG hype .... and very overrated.....
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    i Think this year/summer will be the big blockbuster summer/year

Credits
    I'm gonna say the best of these years were '96 and '02. This year may top '02 though.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits

Re: Which summers had the biggest movies?

Batman: i remember seeing this twice, i wuz like 7 years old and i've already seen batman then my parents took me to the theater to see peter pan but i looked at the batman poster and i really really wanted to see it again!!!! i love this movie!!

Jurassic Park: after seeing this movie- i remember walking out of the theater room trembling and i couldn't walk straight. my mother didn't want me to see this movie anymore. but then i saw it again w/ my dad and whoo! i'm numb as heck

Batman Forever: got a huge crush on tommy lee jones

ID4

Armageddon

Pearl Harbor: i've been dying to see this for a whole year. it wuz a big moment for me.

i added Scorpion King.... hehe
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits

Re: Re: Which summers had the biggest movies?

Originally posted by radstar

i added Scorpion King.... hehe
    Tisk Tisk Tisk...

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Which summers had the biggest movies?

Originally posted by Movie Wizard
    Tisk Tisk Tisk...
    I Never saw The Scorpion king....sounds like a boring movie

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Which summers had the biggest movies?

Originally posted by GermanFinne
    Delete that post quickly.

Radstar will go on a rampage if she reads that.

Scorpion King is an enjoyable enough film for what it is. I prefer the mummy films, but technically speaking Scorpion King was slightly better made than the Mummy Returns.

My Review
    Last edited by carl; 02-26-2003 at 03:59 PM.

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Which summers had the biggest movies?

Originally posted by moviebuff

Scorpion King is an enjoyable enough film for what it is. I prefer the mummy films, but technically speaking Scorpion King was slightly better made than the Mummy Returns.

Just finished downloading The Mummy Returns. I hope it is better than the Scorpion King.

It's not that I dislike the movie. But considering that I only go to the theatre about 2 or 3 times a year, I really think I should have chosen another movie. :angel"
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Which summers had the biggest movies?

Originally posted by wirm
    Just finished downloading The Mummy Returns. I hope it is better than the Scorpion King.

It's not that I dislike the movie. But considering that I only go to the theatre about 2 or 3 times a year, I really think I should have chosen another movie. :angel"
    Well if that's the case you should've watched 1 hour photo or something. Scorpion King is fun for people with enough time to watch a lot of movies. Otherwise you'd just resent it.

Like I said I prefer Mummy Returns, but it is as dumb as SK. Since it's free though you'll probably like it more. Just make sure you have a few drinks first.:big grin:

Credits
    Where is Spider Man in 2002??

Credits
    Originally posted by Jedi Master
    Where is Spider Man in 2002??
    Dont forget Star Wars...

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Which summers had the biggest movies?

Originally posted by GermanFinne

Originally posted by moviebuff
    Like I said I prefer Mummy Returns, but it is as dumb as SK. Since it's free though you'll probably like it more. Just make sure you have a few drinks first.
    Scorpion King is not DUMB nor BORING!!!!! scorpion king wuz one of the best movies i have ever seen. the rock did the most fantastic job acting in all the movie he wuz in... even Beyond the Mat. he is a GREAT actor!! and in case if you're wondering, YES I AM SHOUTING!!!! the Mummy Returns is awesome too! but he wuz only in the beginning. the ending sux cuz it wuz a CGI and everyone can totally tell that wuzn't the rock in the ending but he still wuz cute even as a CGI!!
    GermanFinne... go see Scorpion King. you won't regret. it's a great movie. he's soooo hot and soo funny and soooo CUTE and soooooooo muscular in that movie.

you guys should be ashamed of urselves. now go watch the scorpion king again and then come back on the movie-list and tell me i'm right. the movie is one of the best movies ever made. thank you very much!

Last edited by radstar; 02-27-2003 at 03:46 PM.

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Which summers had the biggest movies?

Originally posted by radstar

he's soooo hot and soo funny and soooo CUTE and soooooooo muscular in that movie.

.........hm nice i am watching it on the Weekend..