Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Cowboy Bebop Hits US Theaters in April

Newtype USA has confirmed that Cowboy Bebop: The Movie will be released in US theaters on Friday, April 4th. Future details about the release will be available from Sony's website.
    ANN

Everyone, you have to see this movie. Its absolutely fantastic. I'm betting this anime will be a huge success in U.S. threaters. Commonly its said TV series to movies are bad but this is an exception. Simple story outline is a terrorist blows up a truck containing biological matter in the heart of a busy highway infecting a large number of ppl thus dying. The largest bounty in history is placed on the terrorists head to capture him. The crew of the Bebop have to find and capture the terrorist before he makes another biological that could wipe out the whole city spreading globally.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Excellent. When was it first released in Japan? The plot seems very recent.

Credits
    Anyone knows where the trailer can be found online? Saw it last week when I saw "Rules of Attraction". (Big letdown this flick is, BTW, with no real nude ramming scene for one thing. Has its moments, but much overhyped.) Couldn't find it anywhere.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    The TV series came out in 1998 and by such a huge demand, a movie was released in 2001.
    The only trailer I could find is a Japanese low quality @ 3.37 MB

EDIT: Just scored a double pass to a exclusive preview screening of Cowboy Bebop: Movie.
    Last edited by Kn'thrak; 02-26-2003 at 12:18 AM.

Credits
    Sounds good.

I'm a fan of Japanese animation, though I haven't really seen that much. What I have seen is usually visually stunning, or at least fun.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.