Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Trailer News Section

Hi,

I'm sorry to create a new thread about this, but I'd really like to know:

How come I can't see the "Trailer News" thread in the forums when I'm at home? I can see it from the library, but when I'm at home, the section just isn't there.

thx
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    U can not see it because you aren't logged into the forum. While logged in, only members can see the "Trailer News" section

Make sure @ home you have cookies enabled in IE and are logged in @ all times. Clearly its nothing wrong with ur account but ur settings on your PC @ home.

Unless u have some super firewall that doesn't allow u to view cookies from ML.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits

Re: Trailer News Section

Originally posted by wirm
    How come I can't see the "Trailer News" thread in the forums when I'm at home? I can see it from the library, but when I'm at home, the section just isn't there.
    BTW that's a very odd thing, does that mean you hang around the same computer at your local library posting to this Forum, with no other member in your area logging on!!?...

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List