Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

24 & Alias Are Back Next Season

yey.. i love these shows... 24 and ALias

http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/ar...6327464,51698,

Fox has greenlit a third season of its critically acclaimed 24, while ABC has given early pickups to Alias and nine other shows - and shifted The Drew Carey Show to summer, reports Variety.

ABC has confirmed 2003-'04 renewals for comedies 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter, Life With Bonnie, Less Than Perfect, According to Jim and George Lopez. Also coming back are My Wife and Kids and America's Funniest Home Videos.

Reality shows The Bachelor and The Bachelorette will also be back. ABC had already renewed cop drama NYPD Blue for next season.

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits

Re: 24 & Alias Are Back Next Season

Originally posted by tisoy

My feelings exactly. 24 season 1 is my favourite TV series ever. Season 2 has shown a few episodes here and it's just as good. The first episode of season 2 had the greatest line in history.
    "I need a haksaw."

High Hopes that a third season will happen.
    Last edited by carl; 02-27-2003 at 08:59 AM.

Credits
    Actually, the hacksaw was ep 1 of season 2, I think. Oh, and if you read up on this at AICN, you'll see that Kiefer might not make it to 8am. It really depends how you read it. They say they aren't announcing if Kiefer is re-signed, because they don't want to give away possible plot details. Hmm....
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits

Thakns for that. I meant to say 2 just a typo.

Credits
    these are the two shows that i reallly really want to watch but i never get a chance to because i am either working or on the computer and forget that they are on television... ahh well i guess thats why they release the dvd box sets

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}