Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

i saw Matrix trailer in theatres

I finally saw it today, when i watched X2 for the 2nd time .. and damn it looks better when its bigger

Ohh and I watched it with Bender (also here at movie list), did not know he only lives like 10 mins away from me This also makes it the 1st time (i think) 2 strangers met here at movie list and actually got together to watch a movie....

He said that the trailer is longer than the online version...
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits

New Matrix Final Trailer extended...

Went to see X2 again (oh yeah) and to some damn good trailers too before the movie.

First trailer was none other than Matrix 2 FULL trailer but something caught me about it that was different!

[---- New Extended Scenes ---- ]

First scene that was longer was the first one with Trinity falling down with the Agent following her. This time we get a close up shot of the agent's face as well.
    Second scene was when Agent Smith punchs the other Agent to create a double copy of himself. In the trailer that we know, the scene goes white now. This time, the scene didn't go white but infact kept on going. Agent Smith didn't really punch with his fist but punched with his fingers, digging them into the other Agent which the glass liquid started to expand all over. We get to see the whole transformation process.
    Another quick scene is the Twins extended fight scene with Morpheus. Another is when Neo is slowing the bullets infront of him, before we see a 3rd person perspective of the gunners shooting @ Neo.

I think thats about it.
    In related Matrix news. Guess what playing @ Cinemas next week here? Anywhere else?
    Click here for Cinema goodness

Other trailers I saw:
    • T3: International
    • LXG (Never seen this before. International? Had alot of scenes about the members of the group and loads of Sean Connery)
    • Phone Booth
    • The Hulk: International
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits

Re: New Matrix Final Trailer extended...

Originally posted by Kn'thrak
    First trailer was none other than Matrix 2 FULL trailer but something caught me about it that was different!

[---- New Extended Scenes ---- ]

First scene that was longer was the first one with Trinity falling down with the Agent following her. This time we get a close up shot of the agent's face as well.
    Second scene was when Agent Smith punchs the other Agent to create a double copy of himself. In the trailer that we know, the scene goes white now. This time, the scene didn't go white but infact kept on going. Agent Smith didn't really punch with his fist but punched with his fingers, digging them into the other Agent which the glass liquid started to expand all over. We get to see the whole transformation process.
    Another quick scene is the Twins extended fight scene with Morpheus. Another is when Neo is slowing the bullets infront of him, before we see a 3rd person perspective of the gunners shooting @ Neo.

that was the one tisoy and i saw maybe this is the extended final cut and warner'll release him soon on the webpage.

Credits
    Oh Crap...
    When i was watching X2...there was no trailer for Matrix....
    But there was shown the T3 International and the New Very New Hulk Trailer...
    i Hope Warner will put that little Baby soon online ....or maybe it will air during the next time i watch x2 in original....

Credits
    ohhh so Bender was right, i just checked the QT version..and it is really a shorter version compared to the theatre version...

Credits
    Yeah go ahead and make me even more jealous....

Credits
    Originally posted by Matrix
    Yeah go ahead and make me even more jealous....

Credits
    Originally posted by tisoy
    Yeah keep doing it......

Credits
    Originally posted by Matrix
    Oh Crap...
    When i was watching X2...there was no trailer for Matrix....
    But there was shown the T3 International and the New Very New Hulk Trailer...
    i Hope Warner will put that little Baby soon online ....or maybe it will air during the next time i watch x2 in original....
    You're in luck.. that trailer is now available at the <a href="http://www.apple.com/trailers/">Apple trailer site</a> (at least, I think it is the trailer you were talking about, since I haven't seen X2 yet, I can't be sure, but there is a new Hulk trailer at Apple, so I assume they are the same).
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Mwhahahaha I saw the Matrix Reloaded trailer on a 75 foot wide screen on the opening weekend of Anger Management... this screen is awesome, it's called the UltraScreen, 75 feet wide, something like 3 stories tall, THX certified with Dolby Digital and DTS. Very sweet. It was like I was IN the movie hehe. Ah yes, and I'm going to see X2 tonight on that same screen, I'll let you guys know what trailers play and if the new "extended" version of the Reloaded trailer is played. Haven't seen X2 yet, cannot wait!!!!
    Last edited by Shrubz; 05-02-2003 at 02:02 PM.

Credits
    Originally posted by corfy
    You're in luck.. that trailer is now available at the <a href="http://www.apple.com/trailers/">Apple trailer site</a> (at least, I think it is the trailer you were talking about, since I haven't seen X2 yet, I can't be sure, but there is a new Hulk trailer at Apple, so I assume they are the same).
    Damn dont do that ever again to me...
    i was thinking that the trailer is online and it is NOT
    well not on the apple or matrix site...

Credits
    yeah i saw the extended versino at my screening of x2 i remember thinking.. "i dont remember that"... but then again.. i just thought it was because i was seeing it on a big screen..

does anyone notice how f**ked up the sound is when the play trailers... our cinema plays them in stereo...

ooh its annoying!

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    Well our CInema /800 seats..... got a ****ing great sound....
    THe Trailers are just awsome when they are showing them....

Credits
    Saw X2 last night - freaking great movie!!!

Trailers that were attached

LXG - New trailer. I think this may be the same one Kn'thrak is talking about. Lot's of Connery and showed some of the characters.

Hulk - Superbowl trailer

28 Days Later - Not a bad teaser but I'm not completely sold

Finding Nemo - I believe this is a brand new trailer. I wasn't so sure about this film before but after seeing this trailer, I'm looking forward to it. Looks like it's going to have lots of laughs and the animation looks stellar.

Matrix - HOLY SH*T

The Italian Job - Car chase looks good on the big screen
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Saw X2 yesterday, but didn't see the Matrix trailer...

LXG
    Legally Blonde 2
    Tomb Raider 2
    Hulk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast