Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Indiana Jones & The Emperor's Tomb Trailer

It's not the 4th movie, but a new game from Lucasarts. The official site says that the PC version will be in stores March 26th, while the XBox version is there now. PS2 version coming soon.

Looks interesting. I love adventure games and I love the "Indiana Jones" movies, so I'll certainly try it. I remember playing "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" and "...the Fate of Atlantis" a looong time ago, and they were both great.

Check the OFFICIAL SITE for more info and some cool stuff (wallpapers, mp3s, screenshots).

Here are some videos:

Trailer (11.6 MB)

Commercial (2.7 MB) - very cool

Music - mp3: Indy Theme (1.03 MB)

Last edited by lafce; 03-15-2003 at 06:58 PM.

Credits
    wohooooooooo

gonna get this game soon too =)
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    GGGRrrrrrr. Game trailers should be posted to General Chatter, not Trailer News. (I need the mad smilie back...)

Am I right, MODs, or am I right!?...

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Trailers are trailers. Forum doesn't say only movie trailers. Game trailers are also shown @ the movies too.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Originally posted by editman
    GGGRrrrrrr. Game trailers should be posted to General Chatter, not Trailer News. (I need the mad smilie back...)
    I have to say that I thought about that for some time (really), I too like threads to belong where they should - but, as Kn'thrak said - trailers are trailers, so...

Credits
    Originally posted by Kn'thrak
    Trailers are trailers. Forum doesn't say only movie trailers. Game trailers are also shown @ the movies too.
    So by that rationale we should move all the game trailer previous posted in General Chatter to Trailer News.

Not being picky here. But at least some regularity/formality is required. Or else what's the point of having things seperated and sorted for people to find easily?

Credits
    Originally posted by editman
    So by that rationale we should move all the game trailer previous posted in General Chatter to Trailer News.
    Ok, move this thread, I don't care . I just wanted to post the information, that's the most important thing.:angel"

'Indy & The Emperor's' Tomb Flash Intro

Last edited by lafce; 03-16-2003 at 06:47 PM.