Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Report on NEW Hulk Trailer

I just found this info on http://www.superherohype.com:
    New Hulk Trailer Shown at ShoWest!!
    Thursday, March 6, 2003 10:25 CST

Chuck the Movieguy at Comingsoon.net witnessed a new trailer for The Hulk movie at ShoWest in Las Vegas today and reports on what was shown...

"I have no problem telling you that when the Super Bowl spot ran, I thought the CGI sucked on the hulk and looked very unbelievable.

After watching the new trailer I was blown away. It was freaking incredible. I have turned 180 degrees on this movie. The graphics were amazing. It was loaded with shots of Bruce Banner changing into the hulk and dozens of shots of the hulk from close ups to airial shots. This was the highlight of the reel and man did they get the character exactly as I remember when I used to read the comics. This could be bigger than the Spider-Man movie. My favorite shots were the Hulk picking up Jennifer Connelly and when the Hulk jumps off a cliff holding onto a helicopter. (Could have been an airplane, it happened so fast) Even the shots of the Hulk leaping what appears to be a mile were realistic (I mean believable).

We get shots of the dose of radiation that curses Banner, the lab, total destruction of an army after the Hulk, warm and fuzzy shots of the Hulk and Total mahem of practically everything in the Hulks path. I can't wait for this movie."
    Great news. Anyone heard about this new trailer?
    :big grin:

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Thumbs up Re: Report on NEW Hulk Trailer

Originally posted by lafce
    Anyone heard about this new trailer? :big grin:
    no, but i'm excited as well :big grin:

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    Anything that could turn someone 180 degrees on a movie must be worth downloading. :big grin:
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    hehehe hell yeah!

Credits

Want-to-see-this-right-now!

Anyway..i really hope this film wont turn out as godzilla..becuase it seemd kind of the same storyline..with an extraodanary beast going for death and destruction in the bigcity..of course we all know this ends well at the end of the movie..

Credits
    Hm that i think is like the new x2 trailer that kicks anybody in the head .....*want-it-now*

Credits
    i saw a trailer on DUTCH MTV this weekend from the Hulk, where i saw Eric Bana's face getting all messed up green..and some new shots within the extended superbowl trailer

Credits
    Originally posted by Shelly
    I have been waiting for this film to come out FOR ages. The first teaser was shown forever ago, and I still can't find a UK release date. I never can understand why films are released so much later over here.

Same goes for X2

There is naff all on at the cinema at the moment, probally off to see Equlibrium tomorrow though, but its the only thing on I want to see.
    Hm istn X2 released worldwide @ the same time
    Well in germany it airs on 1 Mai ...