Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

whoa! Huron, Superior & Erie ..frozen

does not really concern me , but this news flipped me out coz i have been to these lakes and they are huge.... ! and now they are frozen...

and usually the cold weather here moves to europe

http://www.yahoo.com/s/25682

Three of North America's Great Lakes -- Lake Huron(center right), Lake Superior(upper left) and Lake Erie(lower center) -- have frozen over for the first time in nearly a decade after icy weather lasting more than a month, experts at Environment Canada said on March 11, 2003. The Great Lakes are seen in this March 9 satellite image.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    I'm shocked that Ontario hasn't frozen over yet. It's been so damn cold here!!! Mind you it's suppose to reach 10 degrees this weekend! Yea!!
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    You know, I'd be concerned, but I'm too cold to care.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    In my basement, on my computer, I only see light when I need to go to the fridge....

yeah shut up. It's March Break and I'm a geek. It's too cold to go outside but I couldn't care less

edit: Now would be about the time I'd like some of that "global warming" to take effect. Damn it's cold!!!