Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Angry Eminem Turns Down Oscar Performance

8 Mile Oscar nominee Eminem is boycotting the star-studded Academy Awards ceremony on March 23. The rapper-turned-actor is competing in the Best Original Song category with his smash hit "Lose Yourself" - alongside U2 and Paul Simon. Oscar organizers had been worried about how to handle a live performance by the bad boy rapper because the track includes some strong language. Producer Gil Cates had already vowed to make the star keep it clean, saying, "The Academy Awards show is a show for the family. Obviously we would not knowingly have anything on the show which would be offensive." But Interscope Records has revealed the star is taking a break from showbiz and will stay away from the bash at Hollywood's Kodak Theater.

I mean ... I don't like Hip-Hop at all, but I guess an Eminem performance would have been funny funny funny.

Credits
    Steve Martin and Eminem on one stage......*crazy*
    :big grin:

Credits
    Eminem is doing the right thing there. Y sing a changed song at all? Ur nominated for the original and ppl want you to sing another version? Ppl won't understand then why his song is nominated for.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Kn'thrak
    Eminem is doing the right thing there. Y sing a changed song at all? Ur nominated for the original and ppl want you to sing another version? Ppl won't understand then why his song is nominated for.
    Good thought. I 2nd that. THX.

Credits
    yep, I agree.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    WHO CARES...?

i dont really give a rats ass if he is there or not....

and also i am losing faith in the OSCARS....... its getting sooo long and...... tooo "fast food"
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    i second that tisoy.. i have disliked eminem ever since he bagged moby.. yeah he is a talented rapper, but that doesnt make him a good musician

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}