Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Exclamation !NEWS! Michal Jackson to be charged with child molestation

Jackson to be charged with child molestation

Bail set at $3 million

Wednesday, November 19, 2003 Posted: 2:48 PM EST (1948 GMT)

LOS OLIVOS, California (CNN) -- Authorities have issued an arrest warrant for Michael Jackson on multiple counts of child molestation and have directed him to surrender and turn in his passport, Santa Barbara County authorities said Wednesday.

"The bail amount on the warrant has been set at $3 million," Sheriff Jim Anderson said.

read more here:
    http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Musi...nch/index.html

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    i wuz just gonna post this....

it's so sad! poor Michael! i don't believe it for a second. the damn kids....
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Originally posted by radstar
    poor Michael!
    He is not poor, He is just (too) WEIRD

Credits
    no wonder they investigate in this case again, when he says things like "i like to sleep with children around me in my bed"
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    To me, it doesn't really matter whether he did it or noth. He was just asking for it. You'd think that after being accused of child molestation, you wouldn't tempt fate by making statements like that and having sleepovers with little boys.

That doesn't mean I think he needs to be arrested for no reason. It's just that come on, you can't just go around doing stuff like that.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    i believe he loves kids so damn much BUT i don't believe he would ever harm them....

you know how much money he spent on and for kids? and cuz he's rich and sleeping w/ kids is the perfect opportunity to get rich by suing or threatening him.....

i know i'm not 40 years old man... but it is quite nice to snuggle w/ kids. i babysit this sweet girl and i still do, and when i tuck her in for bed.. i lay beside her until she goes to sleep... but i have to get paid for that..

Credits
    I think he's a few steps short of a moonwalk

Crazy! Crazy I tell you

They should make a reality show about him in prison --> I'd watch that, it would be so funny

He's a freak who deserved it, friggin pedaphile

Credits
    Originally posted by Jake
    He's a freak who deserved it, friggin pedaphile
    Well he's admitted that... he loves kids.

Credits
    Originally posted by radstar

i know i'm not 40 years old man... but it is quite nice to snuggle w/ kids. i babysit this sweet girl and i still do, and when i tuck her in for bed.. i lay beside her until she goes to sleep... but i have to get paid for that..
    that's ok, but i guess (hope) you have never been charged with child molestation before.
    if you would have been accused of this, would you still claim publicly, that you like to sleep with children in your bed?
    even if he didn't harm one single child in his life, imo it's dumb and naive to say things like that if there are pedophile rumors abut you for already 10 years

Credits
    http://msnbc.com/news/995113.asp?0cv=CA01

Well, good for everyone, I don't know how many of you know this but the kid in '93 made a confession which is public and it says "we masturbated together" and so on. And the kid dropped the charges so Jackson could not be prosecuted. California wrote a new law because of that case

Credits
    Originally posted by Jake
    Well, good for everyone, I don't know how many of you know this but the kid in '93 made a confession which is public and it says "we masturbated together" and so on. And the kid dropped the charges so Jackson could not be prosecuted.
    hmmm, as I read in newspapers, Jacko pays 30 million $ to the kid/family...

Credits
    from msnbc.com:
    "Has Jackson lost his No. 1 fan?

WHEN THE POP superstar was faced similar charges a decade ago, Elizabeth Taylor rushed to Jackson’s side, issued a statement vehemently supporting her friend, and she continued to maintain his innocence throughout the controversy — leading what one journalist called “a one-woman cavalry charge in Michael’s defense.” At the time, Taylor said that she believed in “Michael’s integrity, his love and trust in children” and declared that she would always stand by him.

This time, however, the silence from her camp has been deafening. So the Scoop called Elizabeth Taylor’s office, asking if the former screen goddess was still standing by Jackson and if she had any thing to say in light of the current charges. “Miss Taylor will have no comment,” her spokeswoman snapped.
    Liza Minnelli, who was wed on Jackson’s ranch and had defended Jackson against the earlier molestation charges as well as during the so-called “baby dangling” controversy, is also staying mum this time around. “Liza Minelli has no comment,” her rep told the Scoop."

Credits
    Hmmm...first Uri Geller, now Liz Taylor. He is as good as guilty as far as I am concerned.

Credits
    Originally posted by I Got Trailers
    Hmmm...first Uri Geller, now Liz Taylor. He is as good as guilty as far as I am concerned.
    Once again, a case of the media deciding for people that he's guilty. Whether anything actually happened the first time around is still a mystery... there's no question he's a freak, and they know he's rich, so could you imagine how easy it would be for the parents of that kid to make him say Jacko did stuff to him?? And I can easily see him paying them off just so he wouldn't have to deal with it anymore, especially in court. Could easily be the same thing here. I'm not saying he's innocent, I have no clue, but I can't believe how much you people jump to conclusions.

Credits
    if he didn't do anything 10 years ago it was very stupid to pay 30 million $ to the family of that boy, because of this almost everyone thinks he's guilty.
    and i think so too, why would i pay 30 million $ for something i didn't do, especially with such a case. i'd do anything to make people believe me when i say that i'm not pedophile, so i really wouldn't pay 30 million to avoid a trial, it really looks like he had something to hide.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast