Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Travolta on Letterman

Just FYI- John Travolta's supposed to be on Letterman tommorow night to talk about his new movie Basic among other things. I've been a Travolta fan for ages, I'm curious to see what he's going to say about his career, the film, etc.

I heard that he had to work out a lot for his part in Basic, maybe he'll talk about that too.

Credits
    Originally posted by popcopy
    I heard that he had to work out a lot for his part in Basic, maybe he'll talk about that too.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    He definitely hit the gym, cuz he was fat last time I saw him on TV. I just read an interview on DarkHorizons and he said he really liked the twists in the script for Basic. I think I'll check this one out this weekend, in the mood for a good military thriller (not dealing with Iraq)

Credits
    Haha. He's not FAT!

Then again, I read that Connie Nielsen is his "love interest" on this and so I can see how he'd want to de-bulk.

Credits
    Really? I didn't know anything about him and Connie Nielson.

Is anyone planning on seeing this movie this weekend? I think it looks pretty good. I've read a few reviews about it just in passing. Looks like suspenseful, i'm always down for one of those. Also, curious to see what Sam L. does with this one.

Credits
    Johnny T's new one opens tonight. I think it will be big too. Looks like a great flick!

Credits
    If I go to the movies this weekend(and it's not too likely), it'll be to see The Core. I could use to see a stupid disaster flick, and the Core looks just about it.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Travolta does pretty cool interviews.. I remember seeing him on Rove[Live] in Oz for swordfish, him and Hugh Jackman started singing songs from Grease (Jackman had to play Sandy) hehehe

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    ha! I would have liked to see that. Travolta is pretty funny in intereviews. I usually get a kick out of him.

Caught Basic this weekend. It was pretty good! I definitely had NO IDEA what the ending was going to be.