Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Jedi Knight 3!!!!

Yes.. thats right. You have read right and its not a typo. Jedi Knight 3.
    " [...] for the first time in the Dark Forces series, you don’t play as Kyle Katarn! Instead, you create a character for yourself."

"Raven Software is trying to put a lot more emphasis on the Jedi’s favourite weapon. While there will still be conventional weapons (even more than in JK II), the current estimate says that around 70% of the game will be spent using a saber."

"Other than in JK II, you will now once again be able to choose what skills to advance in one of three levels. And you can choose if you want to follow the path of the light or dark side!"

"For the first time ever in an action-game, you will be able to choose which mission to tackle next!"

"Raven promises that the levels will often be twice the size of their JK II counterparts, and filled with life [...] "
    JediKnightii.net

Whats this you say? U wanna see how much a$$kicking this is going to look as?? Here you go!

Rumour is... Fall 2003
    Last edited by Kn'thrak; 03-30-2003 at 08:49 AM.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Great news...I loved 'Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast', though I didn't finish it completely because I lost my saved positions .

I'm looking forward to this game, I'm sure It will be a success.

Credits
    :big grin: Oh My....

in some of those shots...is that aTwi'lek I see?

Double edged sabers....duel sabers....huge saber fights.....

and a Jawa! :big grin:

This is looking very good :big grin: :big grin:

Credits
    I loved the Jedi Knight game, but I do have a few complaints.

1) This is more my fault than the game's, but I get lost really easily. So big levels confuse me.

2) I also get headaches from playing too much.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Shouldn't it be Jedi Outcast 2?
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    for the first time in the Dark Forces series, you don’t play as Kyle Katarn!
    I don't know if I would call that accurate. There was an "expansion pack" for the Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight game called "Mysteries of the Sith" where you played Kyle Katarn for the first two levels, but then you played Mara Jade for the rest of the game. Still, making up your own character would be cool.

Corfy
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    i am saving up for a new GeForce as i read!! hehehe.. i feel the need to play JK2 again! i still feel good that i was able to beat Desann minus the cheats!! hahah. mwah hahaha!

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits

Credits
    jk 2 was cool to play especially light sword only ...that was fun....

Credits
    :big grin: :big grin: :big grin: :big grin:

LUCASARTS' HIGHLY ACCLAIMED JEDI KNIGHT SERIES RETURNS WITH STAR WARS- JEDI KNIGHT: JEDI ACADEMY FOR PC AND XBOX
    Latest Addition to Multi Award Winning Action Game Series Offers Expanded Locales, Character Customization, Dynamic Single and Multiplayer Modes

SAN RAFAEL, Calif. - April 3, 2003 -- Continuing the epic legacy of the critically and commercially acclaimed Jedi Knight action game series, LucasArts, a Lucasfilm Ltd. company, announces Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy for Windows PC and the Xbox( video game system from Microsoft. Expected for release fall 2003, this latest chapter in one of interactive entertainment's most celebrated game series extends the partnership between LucasArts and Activision, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), through its developer Raven Software. Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is the follow up to Star Wars( Jedi Knight( II: Jedi Outcast(, the best selling premium priced PC game in America, United Kingdom, and Germany upon initial release in 2002.

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is a dynamic single and multiplayer action experience featuring an all-new epic story. Players are immersed in the role of apprentice at Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy where they learn the power - and danger - of the Force. Amidst a multitude of complex and richly detailed Star Wars environments, including twice as many unique locales as those in Star Wars: Jedi Outcast, players face a variety of powerful and insidious enemies.

For the first time in a Jedi Knight series game, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy allows players to create and customize their own characters by choosing various characteristics including species, gender, clothing, and physical attributes such as hair and facial features. In addition, players can create a custom lightsaber, selecting from hilt and blade color. As apprentices progress in their training, different lightsabers will become available, such as the double-bladed lightsaber or dual lightsabers. "With the overwhelming success and critical acclaim of Star Wars: Jedi Outcast, continuing an alliance with Activision and Raven Software was a clear and very easy decision," says Simon Jeffery, president of LucasArts. "As they did with its best selling predecessor, Raven will bring to Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy innovative, dynamic, and challenging game play that honors the well-respected legacy of the series."

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy begins shortly after the conclusion of events in Star Wars: Jedi Outcast. Players create a Jedi apprentice character and join the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4 to learn the ways of the Force under the tutelage of Luke Skywalker and Kyle Katarn. While the young apprentice embarks on various missions to hone their skills and abilities, a mysterious group is discovered creating havoc throughout the galaxy. Until order is restored, the fate of the Jedi Academy - and the future of the Star Wars galaxy itself - hangs precariously in the balance. While players will be able to accomplish more by using the lightsaber in Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, they also will have a variety of weapons - new and old - at their disposal including a blaster, blaster rifle, Wookiee bowcaster, Imperial repeater, and a Destructive Electro-Magnetic Pulse gun. A unique level selection system allows players to choose their own path through the game as well as the missions they undertake to improve their Jedi skills. The game will add new multiplayer modes and bring back the most popular modes from Star Wars: Jedi Outcast.

for more info Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Credits
    Nice Screens, Jedi Master!

This is looking better and better....I'm gonna need a serious upgrade