Thanks Thanks:  0

View Poll Results: Do you want to give a movie a score?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
    Credits

Lightbulb Vote on movie score!

This proboly should've been posted on site suggestions but how about all users could vote for a score for all the reviewed movies, I disagree with some of the scores given in the reviews and I wonder if others feel the same way.

Credits
    Obviously we all disagree on a reviewers score sometimes it's called being an individual.

A poll on the reviews would be nice, I had the same thing on my site when it was hosted by angelfire, but I decided against their banner filled polls and am not willing to pay for them. I doubt JP would either but you never know.

EDIT- a much better idea would be to just start up a poll in the forums whenevr you want to challenge a score. It's the best thing for everyone.

Credits
    interesting idea.. might create too many threads though.. so you would have to create a new area for it to be located.. it would annoy me too much to have a zillion polls in general chatter all about movies.. (some of which I may not have seen anyway)

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}